Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru

Dex-chan lover
Premise of the story was okay at first, but the sudden "plot twist" after Chapter 3.3
the corrupted director running the orphanage
was very disappointing to see from this.
You can kind of tell that author had a basic idea of what he wanted to start with but instead of building up characters a bit more it went into a stereotypical we need something bad to happen to push the force the story forward because nothing else is really happening. Reading further on, it seems to repeat this pattern.

Dex-chan lover
man i really fucking hope this isnt another usagi drop. Why do japs love to make usagi drop type series? At least in this one she calls him by 'daddy' and sees him as a father figure blatantly so hopefully thats enough to prevent it from going down that route.

Aggregator gang
That was quick..
so the Middle-Aged Man Who Got His Adventurer License Revoked, But is Enjoying a Carefree Lifestyle Because he has an Adorable Daughter Now,
is now Middle-Aged Man Who Got his Adventurer License Re-issued, and is Enjoying a Carefree Lifestyle Because he has an Adorable Future Wife?

The Opening DRAMA was nothing but Bait for Isekai Usagi Drop lol

1.0) wow cute. can't wait to read more!

1.5) Wow. I wanted to read [usagi drop] but now I'm veering away from it. thanks guys lol (but no actually I fear for the future of this series now.)

2.0) is....this isn't really isekai unless that's supposed to be a "spoiler"/later development

@Koyomiya

Same. Really hoping for a heartwarming, lighthearted and sweet normal father daughter relationship. Please, no more usagi drop ending. :(

Dex-chan lover
@Eliminateur Did you only watch the anime or did you read the manga as well?

If you've read the manga
Most people, including myself, don't like the grooming aspect. It started and consistently stayed as an adoptive father raising his adopted daughter until the timeskip. Going the "herp derp time skip ok im 18 now i see you romantically" with daichi reciprocating is not what most people want to see. If you were okay with that then that's on you.

If you only watched the anime, then consider that the ending you sweet summer child and I implore you to never search for the manga ending.

Dex-chan lover
@koyomiya, i haven't read the manga but i do know about the ending sadly i got spoiled(i have to read the manga), and i still ask ¿what's wrong?

Dex-chan lover
@Eliminateur what's wrong is that he raised her like a daughter only to date her in the end. If you don't see what's wrong with that then idk what to tell you.

Aggregator gang
You know what was truly wrong with Usagi Drop's ending? The fact there was a timeskip before the romance part.
I hope in that manga he romances Ravi, though I'm feeling doubt because she started calling him "Papa" now.

@Foxyloli someone who becomes a parent don't feel romantic feelings towards their kids when they grow up. You can easily understand why some people find that ending terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread