Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru

Double-page supporter
It's natural for human to be attracted to another human with different gender whatever the age gap or their relationship. That's just how human biology works.

Dex-chan lover
it's not natural for a parent-child lmao. Most people won't adopt a child and raise it to see them in a sexual and romantic way. That's weird and just a terrible form of the no chromo incest meme

It's natural for human to be attracted to another human with different gender whatever the age gap or their relationshi

Right, that's why brother-sister incest was really common method of producing offspring before codified law became a thing. Oh wait, it wasn't. Westermarck effect may be improvable in a definite way, but you don't get to dismiss it simply on the account of how much degenerate shit you'd read (or in general, the amount of taboo works of fiction that exist). Cue link below.

Just shut up.

it's not natural for a parent-child lmao. Most people won't adopt a child and raise it to see them in a sexual and romantic way. That's weird and just a terrible form of the no chromo incest meme

Normies man.

Dex-chan lover
@foxyloli
i'm with you on this, i just finished reading usagi drop and it was good, good for daikichi!.

If John Lennon did it, why can't manga?

Dex-chan lover
@KinGrove
It's either 100 mundane events that would go over most people's heads over the course of 20-something chapters, or 1 major scenario with enough hints and foreshadowing (I can't even call it a plot twist).
The "stereotypical" plot was necessary to move things forward at a good pace. I think it was well-written even if it's not unique, and I dare say that it is rather remarkable that the scenario was handled smoothly compared to many others which instead tried to be different just like everything else.

It's natural for human to be attracted to another human with different gender whatever the age gap or their relationship. That's just how human biology works.

a72.jpg

Aggregator gang
Instead of arguing, can't a web novel reader give hints on wether there's romance or not? Remember to use the spoiler tag though to not spoil people who don't want to be spoiled ;)

@Warm_N_Moist
You're an idiot. It's not snowflakes that think a stepdad shouldn't have an incestuous relationship with their daughter, it's normal people. Usagi Drop was good until the time skip where it went off the rails for no other reason than to shock the readers.

Edit: To prove the point, the anime stayed clear of post time skip because they knew it was completely inappropriate.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, another wish-fullfilment fantasy? Pfff... must be another ise-

Isekai tag nowhere

Oh my gosh. Follow.

I might read this later, is it good?

Also, what in the world are you guys debating about?

Aggregator gang
@Christopher
She wasn't blood-related though. Though I do agree the timeskip was unnecessary. They should had started the romance before the timeskip :)
Also it's a jousei manga, you were supposed to relate yourself to Rin and fall in love with Daichi before marrying him :)

Group Leader
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN

its Incest vs Parental relationship argue. Some of users are saying that they're just parent and child and some of them are calling MC out for grooming the kid. Like wtf.... its very clear that he cares for her as her father.

i feel like ive seen an increase in older mc's appearing (used to me teenagers-young adult now its like 30+ characters) but having younger and younger girls that they hang with.. is this the same weirdos who used to love the brother/sister stuff that is now going over to father/daughter stuff as they get older? :s

Contributor
For people who want to know the end result of Ravi/Douglas relationship, the answer is easy.
(Not a spoiler, just a guess, don't throw rocks at me plz)
If the MC of any of this "Father/Adopted Daughter in fantasy setting" manga is a human, then it's 90% chances to go into a romantic way. Especially after a timeskip.

Actually if you want to read a parental story without "worrying" for the future, you need to look at Not-human MC, like :
Totsukuni no shoujo
or
Somali to mori no kami sama

As for myself, i just read and enjoy this story.
Douglas is a cool character, unlike most of these generic Isekai/fantasy MC, Ravie is a cutie, and it's nice to see these two together and happy, no matter what happen.

Users who are viewing this thread