Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Group Leader
@Aramenus I think Red Ogre is fine; remember this is taking place in a Western style fantasy world, and not an Eastern feudal setting. There is no reason for them to know what an Oni is, much less use the term as a nickname.

@PyroclasticFlow If it goes the "If it's for my daughter I could defeat the Demon Lord" route, then it's a harem.

Dex-chan lover
Hm? That's weird.... The adventurer who wanted to challenge Belgriff but he's trying to avoid wasn't mentioned like in the novel.

@Aramenus Its Red Ogre because like HDMI1 said. And its also in the novel.

Who was not wishing when the travel was decided for some problem to arise while Belgrieve would be alone?

@icarushector I was thinking and I am still expecting the same.

Dex-chan lover
Ena's getting a lot of attention this chapter, eh. Not only drunkard at tavern, but also two villagers on page 3 (although those two could have something to do with Milly instead).

Group Leader
@HDMI1 @ApolloX1209
Well, his alias is "赤鬼" (Aka Oni) so Red Oni, Red Ogre or Red Demon would work.
The reason I would prefer Red Oni is because of the Japanese children's story "Naita Aka Oni".
I kinda like to think some of the father's characteristics are fairly similar (Living mostly alone, isolated, but wanting to protect and befriend human...).
But Red Ogre is fine by me too, I don't think that the parallels are that strong anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Belgrieve flinched a bit when he heard Angie describe adventurers with made-up, not deserved aliases as lame. Hit a bit too close to home, even though he wasn't the one who invented his own alias out of nowhere.

Aggregator gang
I need to go back and check.... But that shady guy and the girl are those 2 who were fear mongering and tried to kill guards in the Orphus City before right ? THen they vanished when the S grades almost got them ? Fuckers up to no good no doubt. Welp, somethings going to happen. Guessing they might try to kill Angie... or the Borderux family.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme Personally I was thinking he might have had a self given one when he was younger, in addition to the one angie gave him. Could be either though.

@Velsy Kill Angie? Did you forget that she's traveling with "The Red Ogre"? They'll be lucky to escape his wrath should they awaken the beast...........

Dex-chan lover
If there was some dumb message at the end saying something about the misterious purpose of that man looking inside through the window, THANKS FOR REMOVING IT BECAUSE ITS ABSENCE MADE THAT SCENE TEN TIMES BETTER.

Also thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread