Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I'm still waiting for Papa there to accidentally reinforce his "unearned" alias in front of a major audience.

Like, the locals know he's the most badass guy around, but more of a "He could have made it big if not for that leg, but we're awfully grateful to him", and there was the incident with the Bourdeaux guards and what was presumably the Benny Hill theme running in the background, but that's still pretty small scale and unofficial. Especially the later because I feel that affront to dignity was probably kept on the down-low for the most part.

Dex-chan lover
@Mapax Angie is stronger than Belgrieve. He only beat her because he knew her tells, and because she wasn't seriously fighting him. She had him completely outclassed when he pushed her to the breaking point. It's the reason she's clinging to him at the start of this chapter; she's still upset he pushed her like that.

Dex-chan lover
I like how excitable all the characters are in this manga. Most would have the character walk in to the Inn casually, but this one had her sprint in.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector
Well to be fair, the shady-looking guy and that priestess are the same one in the slum. The fact that there are 2 AA and 1 S rank adventurers and his father AND a noble daughter in the same place is just too good of an opportunity not to be taken, an attack will commence and the party will drive them off and thus the whole party including the father will be known even more, even more so because they will save the noble daughter as well.

Either that or the noble daughter get kidnaped and then new filler arc

So happy to see new chapter! One thing though- have you considered naming him "Red Oni" instead of "Red Ogre"(or Red Devil from earlier chapters)? Ogre nor Devil doesn't quite cut it, and it seems the whole idea of this name is to be someone extremely powerful and quite devilish. And overwhelming majority of manga readers know what oni is anyway, no need for such deep translation. I'm saying this fully aware that you, as translators, have the last word in this- simply bringing this to your attention. Thank you for your work!

Dex-chan lover
yay new chap! Pretty cool he's finally out of the village, pretty sure this means the story is going to progress with him and angie together from here on out, rather than them separating again.

Users who are viewing this thread