Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Poor girl... victimised because of peoples foolish beliefs in what the church say is evil. I can understand why the girl wants revenge, but I pity her because someone used her hatred.

Hope this arc ends on a good note.

Dex-chan lover
Belgrieve showing that he can still tango with the best of them, even in non-1-on-1 situations. Adventurer Bel when

Dex-chan lover
So... she lost her family to corrupt people, gains power and wants to destroy the corrupt people... then she pots with the corrupt people to go against a person that is publicly known to be reverting the ways things are for the better... well in her defense she clearly was and is too young to the ways of the world and how even now she is still being manipulated.

Contributor
Well, after getting her life ruined, loosing everything and watching her parents guillotine-ed, it's normal she would turn like this.

Poor girl.

Dex-chan lover
If she's non magical (charms she was handing out in town had no mana) then the ring is what's creating the undead, so why did her powerful mage benefactor/guardian give her the ring instead of using it himself? Seems like she's being setup as the highly visible fall guy for this operation. Bet he just teleports away leaving her behind when the two get caught.

Double-page supporter
@MCX01 I bet that the people who are behind the fall of her family are the ones manipulating her currently.
@SteveJust Isn't that kinda obvious? Only reason you'd manipulate someone like that is to make them the fall guy while you gather "research data".

Dex-chan lover
weird, did we see the Feudal lord that got kicked from the capital yet?
It cant remember.

Dex-chan lover
@MCX01 in what one church said. They were firm believers of a different religion. Just to point out the problem here isn't "the church"

Holy shiet a new chapter of this manga. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it updated. Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for chapter!
also The chapter was cute in some parts and awfully sad in other parts

Users who are viewing this thread