Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta

Chapter 10: This is a great end to just the beginning of a greater story. One thing I liked is that we saw many different sides of Angeline's personality. We knew he love for her father, but it came to the forefront
with the battle with Baal.
Her recovery from that battle, while able to get up and move around the same day was remarkable, shows that she took more damage than we know. As for the one that came after that creature, we know the story isn't ended just yet, but will it continue next month?
I got a kick out of the
journey home for Angeline
. Yeah, I know it's a spoiler, but that was her goal all along. To meet and attack Sasha one moment and then give her tips on how to snare the Red Ogre as a husband. LOL!!! That contrite look on page 17 had me laughing ass off! But the pic that said it all to me
x33.jpg
Damn. As an old man with grown children, that pic left me in tears.

I read a lot of these types of Manga's and many of them I had to drop because they're frankly quite terrible. This one though is really, really good.

😁That's some High Quality Credit page 😁
That's how you do your credit page, absolutely love it

Dex-chan lover
I'm really glad they finally reunited them and didn't keep milking the whole "Finally going to meet my father! Oh no a disaster happened!" cliche it was doing for a while there.

Double-page supporter
I thought it couldn't get any more wholesome. I was wrong.

Dex-chan lover
This is cute! Yes, it's a spoiler do pay attention before opening it.
From ch. 2 (Then)
x18.jpg

x19.jpg

From ch. 11 (Now)
A26.jpg

A27.jpg

poor dad, just wants to live a peaceful life and his daughter just makes life hard and complicated XD

awww finally. Those last two chapters were really good for my heart. “hold me =3=“

I get the feeling hes actually really strong but unluckly met some sort of demon lord and beat it as a e rank but lost his leg not knowing what he fought.

@Bashlis He beat that girl at A+ rank. IIRC, the monster he lost to was
the same kind of thing that Ange and the others fought earlier that they called "the demon lord"

Users who are viewing this thread