Boushoku-Hi no Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I Wish To Be Stronger

Why do jap writers love LOSER Mcs sooooo much.. I'm still at pg 13 but it's almost unbearable. The cringe and the patheticness is over the top -_-

Dex-chan lover
Lol holy shit, this guy is pathetic. fuck I usually am okay with weak characters that know they're weak and strive to get stronger but god damn.

If his childhood friend who is clearly in love with him got raped he'd probably fap to it in front of her and curse himself for being too weak to "save" her without even trying.

Fed-Kun's army
he's kinda annoying but just protect mahni at all cost yo stupid madafaka don't let others lay a hand on her.

Ah.
Pathetic.
No amount of character growth can save his sorry ass.

If the jackass said "Choose between us banging the blacksmith girl or us killing her." MC would probably never think of any other option and instead only roll in his shit and complain about how weak he is after getting his ass handed to him in an emotional outbreak in a pathetic excuse of "saving her".

He deserves to get treated like a pack mule by others since he sees himself even less than that but treats himself like he's got any right on lecturing people.

His upbringing environment is one thing, but being smart about survival and actually surviving is different from just wanting to survive without doing shit.

Even animals have a better survival mechanism than this disgusting excuse of a human MC.

Disgusting.

If this is intended, props to the author for making a lot of people pissed off about this MC. If not then it's just a shit-tier power fantasy MC reflecting modern day, 1st world country, peaceful mindsets.

Don't you think that during the warring periods in Asia or the medieval ages in europe that every commoner man knows that weakness = death? While MC's like this are written to think that their life has any value in this particular fantasy setting.

I wouldn't be mad AT ALL if it was an isekai with a peace-loving Japanese highschooler or salaryman since it's psychologically understandable, but this dude was BORN IN THIS SETTING. GET A FUCKING GRIP.

Dex-chan lover
What a loser. Can we get another mc, like a decent one? This one is no, no.

Users who are viewing this thread