Boy's Abyss - Ch. 182 - Nobody’s There

Dex-chan lover
When you're this tired of the bullshit, but still search for a reason to jump...

Been rough for Reiji, on one hand, should just end with everyone dying. On the other, really wishes he runs away with her to a beach town and they just live out their lives as a couple.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused whats even happening now. So the mom definitely fucked some random kid who just looked like the other guy right? And was the uncle doing child sex trafficking? Or he just abandoned her and then she was trafficked?

Dex-chan lover
This chapter definitely confuses me more. Hopefully we get the full story in the last chapter. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
Ah, how interesting. Nagi does infact have some selfawareness of her impact on others, thanking Mao for finally pushing Reiji to the point of no return so she can finally die with him. Seems less malicious and more acting on a feeling of hopelessness and misery.

Anyway, they're probably dying. I do not think this was the ch1pg1 scene, likely will be next chapter, as it was nagi who said those words.

Dex-chan lover
Esemori and Yuko weren't quite peak, but they were as close to it as the manga would get. Loved every moment of these two (except that relative chapter) and they ended satisfactorily. It appears Esemori went first and will be waiting. But will the same apply to Nagi and Reiji? I have no idea.

No clue how this will end. A double suicide would be very unsatisfying to me, but I would understand.

Esemori and Yuko weren't quite peak, but they were as close to it as the manga would get. Loved every moment of these two (except that relative chapter) and they ended satisfactorily. It appears Esemori went first and will be waiting. But will the same apply to Nagi and Reiji? I have no idea.

No clue how this will end. A double suicide would be very unsatisfying to me, but I would understand.
I was only reading for them tbh. I'm glad we will get a nice ending for both of them.

Dex-chan lover
I was only reading for them tbh. I'm glad we will get a nice ending for both of them.
Esemori and Yuko? Yeah, I'm happy with this if so.

Pages 18-20 are magnificent.
A transition from Nagi saying she'll wait to Esemori doing so.
Yuko still has a scar on the right side of her face that is barely visible, blending in the past and the present.
Esemori fading into the background of a beautiful town. He's not quite far off, but distant nonetheless. Despite the fact that they were shown sitting together.

Ryo's writing might be dodgy but the art direction never missed. She always went above and beyond for these two.

Last edited:
i highly doubt the double suicide will go through with nagi. otherwise i feel like reiji wouldn't have returned to his mom. there's no way that's just to 'tie up' that plot point. i feel like either esemori will stop him, or if esemori has already died (which was kinda hinted at) then yuko will stop him? i still dont believe she's redeemable, but whatever

Users who are viewing this thread