Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Girls Are A Pain

Group Leader
@tfwnosuccubusgf

oh? a pink guy reference?
isH8H

Her problem is that she assumes Tabata is just as scheming as she is. She's so hopelessly wrong about so much.

Dex-chan lover
Tetsuo has to be gay, that "I don't give a fuck" enlightened attitude is just reached after having 0 physical attraction.

Fed-Kun's army
Gotanda is a bro, bro
If he's in love with this girl I'll be pissed

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I’m gonna go out on a limb here and assume not “all” girls are like that. There are certainly “those” types of girls and they are beyond a pain. How does she think she has the right to get mad and be mean, when her obvious underhanded tactics got revealed by the guy she wanted to use? I mean, clearly showing her negative sides is working for the mc, you’d think she’d catch on. Not to mention, she has to realize that if she wants a fulfilling relationship with Ueno, he will HAVE to see her negative side. Honestly. just be yourself is amazing advice for trying to create real, long lasting relationships with someone you love. What she’s doing (all these tactics, acting, and etc) leads to a relationship built on lies (which is good for a one night stand, sex only, or short fling, but not so much actual long relationship). I find it hard to believe she actually loves Ueno, when she’s unwilling to show him her true self, and put up the same act around him she does everyone else. I guess it is high school, so a short romance is fine, just admit you only want that from the start. Don’t get angry when someone points out what you’re doing and offers some solid advice. Definitely don’t act like you and the guy you’re trying to get with are made for each other, when you refuse to be yourself around them.

Dex-chan lover
gotanda tetsuo my pace king

i just love his dynamic with everyone 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread