Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Double upload this time because chapter 12 was finished slightly before chapter 11.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Charlotte suffers from a psychological trauma that makes her subconsciously believe that not being clumsy and useless will bring a disaster upon her.

Dex-chan lover
Now.... I feel like they're just trying too hard and that he didn't get control over piggy's body but piggy just got the memories of this person.... The wars are now just going to be extremely confusing...
I can't figure out what principle she is using to make that slim potion....

Fed-Kun's army
Does alto ange mean something in a real-world language? Most manga use real world terms for fancy shit like great spirits and such.

On a separate note, looks like the MC is going to get dragged into political shit.

Fed-Kun's army
@ninjadork
"Alto" means "high" in Italian, and "ange" means "angel" in French. An odd mix, and it depends on how you romanize the words, I guess, but the meaning is quite fitting, so maybe that's it.

Dex-chan lover
@nhoctu97
It also makes the story more complete than the WN.
So he made a deal with AA to become the piggy duke in this version, it wasnt just a dumbass half thought plan.

So becoming a pig was his promise to the Great Wind Spirit in order for him to protect Charlotte, the surviving princess of a lost kingdom. Interesting that the Wind Spirit also became a pig...a piggy cat that is.

I am still expecting the confession prior the thing involving a certain dragon. Did they remove it from the ln version?

Contributor
The premise of the anime without the reincarnator has too many plot holes. If Slow loved her, why did her treat her badly? If Charlotte started to love Shuya just because he saved her once, what about all the times that Slow protected her? He protected her from the shadows, but it was also shown that he did it in front of her too. If it was because Slow was unattractive, why would Slow go out of his way to make him look unattractive? Becoming fat isn't a necessary point for him to be disowned by his family. I also don't see why the people that watched the anime would like Charlotte. She discarded Slow for a random dude(from her perspective) that saved her once. When compared to how people IRL behave towards that kind of development, that would only give reasons for them to dislike her, some would even hate.

Page 11: this is definitely a KIND of Main Character I was looking for! Definitely not the dense type!

Page 14: but he still have long ways to go before reaching the happy ending.

I didn't know there was such an adorable cat lying around that is a great wind spirit... lol :glee:
I definitely want a talking pet, with powers... lmao :smugchisato:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread