Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
Shuya sure is one noisy "hero",
and the principal sure gave one pain in the butt job to them
I bet the culprit is some pretty gal MC will charm.

Dex-chan lover
The fact Pig has been behaving decently recently is working against him in this case. If he was still a troublemaker, a spy/saboteur might try to use him for something, thus creating opportunites to catch the spy. However, if he has been recently getting more disciplined, he's actually more dangerous in a spy's eyes than some random student.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I think I might have read that wrong or maybe my brain added some words just to mess with me but... did the teach just say... the Hugh Jackman empire?

Contributor
Oh man don't tell me author genderbend Faceless, she was waifu material :S

i know this is a manga but holy f*ck i can hear him screaming in my ears. Calm down boi

Contributor
@VladDracul2

Ok, I think I might have read that wrong or maybe my brain added some words just to mess with me but... did the teach just say... the Hugh Jackman empire?

Seems like author is wolverine's fan xD

@knightcky

Shuya sure is one noisy "hero",
and the principal sure gave one pain in the butt job to them
I bet the culprit is some pretty gal MC will charm.

In WN this was slow's job originally seems like author wanted to make Shuya aware of Slow's power faster than WN.
Principal give him this task as he knew Wind Prodigy was back.
At least in WN she almost fell in love when she saw him again after their battle as his appareance changed a lot after using too much mana (Like Chouji from Naruto)

@Kaarme

The fact Pig has been behaving decently recently is working against him in this case. If he was still a troublemaker, a spy/saboteur might try to use him for something, thus creating opportunites to catch the spy. However, if he has been recently getting more disciplined, he's actually more dangerous in a spy's eyes than some random student.

MC in WN was as you said he even mess with Faceless mind as he hijacked all of her (Seems like author genderbend her in LN) traps (Magic circle - Summon Water Monster)

Dex-chan lover
In this episode we will learn on how to put spoilers inside spoiler tag and how to discern which information should be put inside spoiler tag.

Fed-Kun's army
maybe the glasses teacher is the spy , she got attacked by spirit before right?

Contributor
@Kiriha
In this episode we will learn on how to put spoilers inside spoiler tag and how to discern which information should be put inside spoiler tag.

Hahaha you're right, I read it around 4 am and forgot to use the spoiler xD

@subzeroquezect

so... where can l find this anime he's been talking about

You mean Shuya Marionette? It's part of the plot not a real anime xD

@bakmiekuah

maybe the glasses teacher is the spy , she got attacked by spirit before right?

Yes, she is (at least in WN) but the wind spirit has nothing to do with Faceless (spy) it just wanted to play a prank on Aruru.

Dex-chan lover
been thinking about this, but are you sure it's Rokomoko and not by some japanization "Locomoco" (as in that hawaiian dish)

Group Leader
I'm not 100% sure for every name translation. We just did our best and waiting for official english translation and everyone's name in it.

Contributor
@FayeReagan @Wolvenworks

Well english and russian WN translators also vietnamese LN translators call him Rokomoko.

But need confirmation.

EDIT: Nope, actually @Wolvenworks is right it's Loco Moco as the dish.

ロコモコ = Loco Moco

「ロコモコ先生から頼まれました! すぐに学園長の部屋に来るようにって! 何か大事な話があるみたいです!」

Mr. Loco Moko asked me! Instantly come to the room of the school chief! There seems to be something important story!

Source:
https://kakuyomu.jp/works/4852201425154898215/episodes/4852201425154963272

Group Leader
@kurosa

We already discussed it internally, since we're the one who doing this manga project, i know the japanese katakana is ロコモコ.
I know every single japanese source, WN, LN or Manga is using ロコモコ.

But like i said again, I'm not 100% sure for every name translation. We just did our best and waiting for official english translation and everyone's name in it.

If you would point me out the official english transaltion from the Author, i'd be happy to change everything from CH.2

Users who are viewing this thread