Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Kinda hard to figure out who was speaking cause the chat bubbles dont have that lil pointy bits.

But it's still figureable.

thank u

i am assuming the first 3 pages are present, and the rest is a relapse.
Otherwise the order of this chapter makes no sense.

Dex-chan lover
This is just all around bad. Not the translation. The translation is fine, and the translators have done a good job. The story is just bad.

Dex-chan lover
> Princess Karina... You have so much money using the Royal funds taken out of the national budget. Please, wear something in your chest that's actually can carry on your things on there. It seems it will explode anytime coz it looks like it was bloated like a melon.... Im actually scared that the single button on your chest might not hold up and will shoot someone eyes...

> I feel Princess Karina was "Hestia" of "Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka" level of massiveness...

How have those guards not been beheaded so far? "A fat man in fancy attire walking with someone who's obviously a noblewoman and neither are carrying weapons nor look detained? BANDITS!" "We're guarding a party full of obvious noblemen and their wives? BANDITS!" "A man who looks like the king of the country on a big fancy chair with a princess looking girl standing in the area? BANDITS!"

At least the moment a house crest showed up they scarpered like the idiots they are....despite the fact that the wand is EASY to have stolen in a event like this while the perfectly fitting noble clothes for his fat body aren't.

did the mangaka just decide not to draw backgrounds this time? god this chapter is shit

Can someone let me know when they think the chapter when he get's "skinny/buff" is gonna be based on novel timeline?

Users who are viewing this thread