Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
@screamdoom Slow keeps actively interfering in things, so what he knows is becoming less and less accurate. And for all we know, this was never an event that the anime or game focused on, because it wasn't something Shuya ever focused on.

Fed-Kun's army
All I heard was, "WEAPONIZE DRAGON!!!", but the comments say... "Loli Dragon"... Ya got ta be joken, I am face palming right now knowing that might be fucking true.

Aggregator gang
Yep it's never ever ended poorly when they send strictly knights to go fight a dragon...

You're going to need more than a squad of 30 knights to go fucking around

Double-page supporter
LN readers, is dude gonna slim down any time soon?

Fed-Kun's army
calculative manipulative innocent looking opai loli princess...
just get rid of her that trope is a pain in the ass

Dex-chan lover
> The Royal Knight, in Page 3, bottom right, wherein charlotte pushes the tea cart.
The Royal Knight there in his folded arm on his chest, but his palm was not in the right direction.
I tried it myself to see if the palm can display in front of Charlotte, its hard, i need to twist it with effort ti mimic it...

> The student saying "Its Big"...
Fufufufufufu.... Yeah, it really is.... thats why princess is popular....

Fed-Kun's army
alicia deserve that jealousy for treating our boy (can't blame her much 'cuz slow old self is trash)

@Shyri I don't read the light novel, but I read the webnovel. And in the webnovel, the piggy duke spend all his mana and get slimmer around chapter 100. But from what I see here, the manga takes a different route from the webnovel. Some changes are drastic, like few supporting characters are male in the webnovel but now become a female. So seeing this development, I don't think they will slim him down anytime soon or even ever.

MD@Home
I've read all the text bubbles in order, I understood all the words individually... but the whole thing still makes next to no sense to me. It's like even the individual sentences have been translated one by one, with zero regard to context. Or is it just me...? o_O;

Double-page supporter
@pip25 No its not just you im in the exact same position as you are. I think others either just skim thorugh the chapter so it doesnt even matter to them or they already read the ln or wn so they already know whats going on so they are not as lost as we are.

Thank you for the translation :)
i am thinking about reading the novel, can someone tell me which chapter is this?

Dex-chan lover
Dragons are either the boon or the bane of every Japanese thing I see.
Fuck dragons they are just reptiles anyway.

Dex-chan lover
The translation of this chapter was a bit on the stilted and awkward side, which led a lot of moments where the meaning wasn't entirely clear.

Users who are viewing this thread