Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai

Group Leader
Does anyone know why this took a while? I would like to know like a new blog or something of the sorts.

@GoldGame I find that extremely stupid.
When it comes to popular manga like one piece, you find 20+ teams translating each chapter and competing over who gets more views, but with smaller but interesting manga that deserve exposition, nope, one and only one has the right to do it, even if said team does a poor job or takes ages to release a chapter, they picked it up first, therefore it's rightfully theirs...... um no?

Anyone has the right to translate whatever they want, even if 3 teals are doing the same manga, readers will still flock to the better quality and appreciate the team's efforts, no need to make a monopoly

Contributor
@chisako

Out of curiosity,does he ever lose the weight?

The cover of the WN vol 7 should answer this question.

Spoiler :
really,big spoiler
yhe6cd4dxmr21.png

@KokuyaShadow i didnt say other teams cant translate dont put words in my mouth what i was stating is that other teams prefer to avoid translating the projects some teams are already doing of course there are groups that still translate something a diffrent group picked up before but the groups that i follow generaly dont just pick up something unless they know the original translator has dropped it

@GoldGame it's cool mate I'm not attacking you.
I'm giving my opinion on that stupid rule, It's OK if you're a week or so late, but when it's starting to take weeks anyone can pick it up at their own discretion.
I remember back when the team that was translating TDG didn't release a chapter or two and readmanhua picked it up they got a shitstorm for it.
People should chill and let others do what they want

@Siquall
Ohhh shit thats awesome! I'm so used to these types not going anywhere and staying the same the whole time in terms of this stuff. Thanks for letting me know :) too bad it takes so long to get there

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

29.06.2018 - 06.08.2019

R.I.P

Sheriff Scans

More translated chapters never.

Double-page supporter
I'm far more offended by that hair highlight than his body. Fix it you pathetic fuck. Surely this world has some form of hair dye, yes?

Fed-Kun's army
Could anyone tell me the release frequency? From what I can see, it looks really inconsistent and make me wonder if it's supposed to be once a month? twice a month? or the group that translating it just do as they please?

@KokuyoShadow There is nothing stupid about the rule.
If not for the rule, then if you fall sick one week, you can say adieu to your translation project. The rule is not here for certain people only, it's here so no one has to feel under constant threat.

@KuroAnsatsu the upload frequency is whenever we get around to it. Many of us are adults with full time study and/or fulltime jobs. Progress updates can be found on our discord.
Don't like it? Learn Japanese and scanlate the series yourself. :)

Just translate what you want to translate, jeez its almost like all scanlators are attention whores or something. All these artificial barriers only serve to create animosity between readers and scanlators, and between scanlators. If you're afraid of another group 'taking' your opportunity to scanlate away, then work harder, if not, focus on better quality.
All this shit just serves to make scanlators look immature and stupid. Man, aggregator sites are looking better by the day. No reason to support scanlators... all that good will has dried up!

Oh, and this shouldn't be the place to discuss shitlators.
I rather like the way this manga is going, but the danger of a harem forming is too damn high. Also Piggy keeps getting excuses to be skinnier but we don't actually see him drawn skinnier. You'd think there'd be noticeable change after a few weeks in the story.

@Neystle that's BS and you know it, if the only reason you can give people is that you're the only one, then you might as well give none.

Just look at one piece, there are a billion teams translating it so people just follow the best teams, as in the ones with the highest quality and the better schedule, if you can't guarantee either then people are allowed to go look for greener pastures.
The I got here first don't touch my stuff is a stupid rule and this here is just proving it.

Piggy duke is already at chapter 19, I would jump to the first team that scanlates these chapters, why? because the current one has given me no reason to even want to follow their releases, the only reason i'm still here is because I like the story and litterally noone else is doing it because of that stupid rule.

Remonster got dropped twice for the same stupid reason, when will people learn not to be entitled.

@kokuyoShadow Sounds like whining to me. Bouhou, I'm an entitled prick, I never spent a dime on you but work for me, slave.
With this mentality, no one will want to translate for you. The thing with the translators is that they don't need translators, and they get paid peanuts, if they get paid at all. So if you're expecting them to do this while you treat them like shit and don't respect that they might have days when they're not available, then you should question yourself, not them.

Users who are viewing this thread