Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai

@Neystle Very mature, first off don't call me a prick, I know it's easy to insult someone when you're not facing them directly but refrain from that ^^ .

Second, i love how you ignored that we're talking about a team that's hoarding a project they're not even translating actively on the sole basis that they started it first and forbidding other teams from doing it, thus killing a very interesting series and instead focused on how i'm a bad person for pointing it out and how i'm forcing them to release chapters and treating them like shit.

Scroll down a little, another team offered to pick it up but was turned down by sheriff, but yeah, it has to be my attitude killing the translation, not the stupid hoarding

How ironic and totally not biased

@kokuyoshadow Yeah, which means they're on a break. I mean, I'm sure you think they're monsters for wanting a break, but I still think you're the one in the wrong here. Who are you to forbid them from having a break?
They're the ones who popularized the series after the first guy shared it, you don't get to hog their shit when they become slower.
There are tons of (probably better) mangas out there that have yet to be published, maybe go through them and ask translators to pick them up.

@Neystle Monopoly (<= not the game) is still wrong no matter how you justify it, I don't want to force them to release chapters or think they're monsters for wanting a break, I'm affirming they're wrong in hogging a series they don't even own and forbidding other teams from picking it up when it's clearly not their priority.
When you go to your local shop and it's closed most of the time during it's working hours, then other shops open in the same area to answer the demand and you see that first shop owner (who still isn't opening up during his hours) tell the other shops to leave his area, wouldn't you be pissed too?

I got to know Sheriff thanks to Piggy duke and I used to love their work, but what they're doing is plain wrong

"you don't get to hog their shit when they become slower."

The irony of you proclaiming this when you're defending a group "camping" on a series. Firstly, it's not "theirs". It's the original authors and publishers. They're illegally translating it. Just like most scanlation groups. Secondly, either they're translating it slowly, in which case etiquette suggests other groups shouldnt do it or they're on a break and whoever the fuck wants to can translate it (spoiler - even if they were translating it regularly anyone who wants can translate it because again its not theirs). They don't get to claim they're translating it and that they're on a break at the same time.

There is nothing sadder than scanlation drama.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Remember Slow, that piggy from middle school? This is him now
272_Orion1.png

Aggregator gang
Wish TL was faster but any update at all is something to look forward to. I’m just glad that this series hasn’t been abandoned, thx for sticking with it TLs even if we’re 3 chapters behind raws

Dex-chan lover
This manga's so boring. The people forget his good deeds way too fast or just shake it off like it was nothing. Yeah yeah that's just like RL I know.

just my perspective about Duke Denning 🧐

he will always:

a) Carry the burden without showing the weight of the problem itself 🤐

b) Be the back-bone of any group 🤓

c) Hated to a fault because some of his actions <past, present and future> 😰

d) Lost in the first round of "almost" any major fight 😕

e) Putting the interest of other before oneself 😇

f) Putting his life at stake for the love of his life <Sometimes 🤧>

The original web novel is better than this, I suggest reading it if you are somewhat interested in the story.

This manga never had a reboot or anything of the sort, has it? The premise reminds me of something with a similar setup that I read a few chapters of some time ago: reincarnation, "fat noble", maid, diets...except in that one the first chapters focused more on the MC addressing the political/economical crisis (because the "original" noble nearly drove his land to ruin) than on him dealing with his health. And his attendant was loyal to a fault, although scared (at first) because the noble used to actually be violent towards her, i.e. it was not some sort of rumour or misunderstanding like in this one.

Many similarities with minor differences.

WTF? I'm actually enjoying this very much, the premise is kinda fresh (for me at least) i was expecting some shoujo stuff with that "the noble pig boi" but damn, this is a bonafide power fantasy isekai manga, i love this kind of stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread