Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai

I absolutely love this one, so please please please increase the upload speed! <3
Thanks for the translation, and also, dang Cephas. Dang.

Dex-chan lover
@Shinra_Banshou

Maybe you read the novel version. Cause the manga version is a lot better. The novel isn't focused very well, so it feels more like author is just trolling the audience. The manga version is really like a reboot or the novel revised.

Double-page supporter
So it's "My death flags show no sign of ending" except he's trying to attain the harem rather than run from it?

Aggregator gang
I came in expecting the MC to be an self-deprecating goofnut. Instead he uses his knowledge properly and is ridiculously chill.

Fed-Kun's army
art over time gets better, and more creative

the story on the other-hand,

Wow, the pacing basically dies after he defeats that mercenary. It's a real problem too, since we only get chapters once every few decades.

Dex-chan lover
Man this would be much better if the girls are not Loli's. I don't really like it since it feels like I was reading a book for pedophiles. Anyways besides that I actually like this manga.

Not bad overall so far,id say 6/10 for now? for the title being what it is,there isn't much romance at all and points more at a harem which is always annoying for me personally..
guess we can only wait and see 😪

Aggregator gang
@Rain1255: I didn't get that vibe. Since Chapter 1, MC has only made eyes for one girl. So even if the others are showing interest, he'd never reciprocate. The only one who'd get a harem is the "rival" Hero.

(Mods, unclench! Nothing I said is nothing that can't be figured out from Chapter 1 alone).

Users who are viewing this thread