Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai

...I guess Im salty about the "hidden" love triangle, we all know
Alicia i falling for piggy duke again
. Also, is it that bad that Shuya is slower in progress LOL idc, its another OP almost hero~

Is someone confusing the word villainess with villainous? can we get the villainess tag removed from this please?

I think the tag is there because this is supposed to be a reverse villainess story where the guy is the villain this time instead of the girl

Does anyone have a list or know any good villain type genre mangas out there?¿ please.....

Group Leader
Yes, I would like some male villainess manga recs too... I just found out this was a thing, but there's no "trope name" for it so it's hard to find any. I only know of this, Death Flags (which I binged the WN of in just a day or two) and Trash of the Count's Family (which is Korean and one of the most popular WN I know of) so I would really love to read more male villainess stories if there are any. ;w;

WN is better. They completely changed the story after the first fight with the first villain just to drag on the romance.

We'll if in original time line chorllet did Abandoned him then she is simply one those you know 🤬

I mean just think, he did everything he could for her & even then if one's doesn't get what he wanted then it is truly UNFAIR.

@Arvind I dont agree with this. Charlotte didnt know anything pig did for her. You have to tell, or show it to someone for them to get it. Otherwise they dont. This is also true in reality. Its not like anime and manga. This manga is all about that.

Dex-chan lover
@Arvind well Slow didn't really have a chance to tell her everything in the original timeline and he kept everything a secret. Protected her from the shadows while he endured all the harsh criticism and eventually got ntr'd by the hero.

Aggregator gang
I really hope the author does better with the side characters, I've barely been given any reason to care about any of them, except for maybe Charlotte.

Users who are viewing this thread