Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai

@ thefinalend11
That's good, so is the girl on the cover the female lead? Would it be safe to say the development is good in this manga?

@Lucca_R yes, I need this in my life, just him strolling up to class with everyone else in the original art style, but him super buff and in the JoJo art style.

I hate everyone except mc, silver, commoner girl, poor boy, and afro sensei

i feel like ive read this a while ago based off the comments since some of them are fimmiliar.
I read it then dropped because the girl was annoying

I see ppl in comments of few manga/manhua/manhwa saying "i hope this isn't a harem"
But the only reason why ppl these last years like or wants harem is cause the FL in almost 90% of novel/manga stories are bad, really bad or really really bad, so they can find a female character they like in these stories.
Charlotte here is really annoying for example.

Dunno why, this manga seems good, but I can't help but be bored while reading it. Don't know what this feeling is, but even the music I use for reading is entertaining me more then this. I mean, maybe it's just one of those days that I'm bored? Anyone know what this feeling is?

Dex-chan lover
Romance? I see no romance. For some reason the relationships get resetted occasionally.

The first chapters were really promising but every since the story started focusing more on the original heroine of the anime it has become more and more boring, she is not as annoying as some people say, but she is not an interesting character either, the worst part is that because of the setting of this manga it seems that the author is forcing her importance on the story just because she was popular in the made up anime

Dex-chan lover
God the twintail tsundere is annoying. I don't get why people like tsundere it's bottom of the barrel.
This coming from an isekai fan.

Im really enjoying this one, it has a really captivating plotline, the only thing im afraid of is that theyll introduce a really stupid and forced love triangle, id really like for it just to be focused on charlotte and the protag~ cant wait to read more

Did someone knows if there is an official translation of the novel somewhere, and at which chapter we are in the novel compared to the manga?

Users who are viewing this thread