Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai

4 chapters in and the girls are already the stereotype "super cute but annoying personality, can't do anything and needs MC to hero up" type tropes.

Someone tell me if the later girls are less annoying, I feel like I'm losing braincells every time I try to read this.

its the same guys who were scanlating this before..... I guess I need to read this manga again because the latest one did not make sense to me, like AT ALL....

i can't wait anymore
looks like in LN he will get skinnier and will be buffed

@millenialboomer Yeah i wonder which volume in manga will that finally happen

oh Alicia as top waifu huh i kinda hate her right now because how she treated our boy in early chapters but can't blame her 'cuz the old Slow is trash before our boy got reincarnated

@Toastr it hurts the most when something has the harem tag even though there's a clear male lead or a male lead in general, like it technically isn't a harem if it's a monogamous relationship? It's annoying and I have to keep following it until someone is clear on what it is or it becomes clear via story telling. iowejtawehtkejfLSFE On the bright side it doesn't have the harem tag but looks wishy washy?

Users who are viewing this thread