By Spring - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - I'd like a kiss

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it sad that he has to hide the fact that he was smiling, as if smiling would be out of the ordinary. I know he said since it was a massive grin but I still thought that was a sad line to read.

This fact that everyone can agree yuri is a bitch makes me so happy.

Even though they are acting like middle schoolers it pisses me the fuck off. In a way you can day that its realsiiticnin the fact that kids literally take anything way too far.

I guess word "parabellum" would be appropriate for what Souta and Haru are going to face from now. Damn...

Does anyone know when the next chapter will come out raw? I've had too many cliffhangers for one week, it's driving me nuts!

For those that don't the word parabellum, it's Latin and it means "If you want peace, prepare for war"

@J363 bi-weekly (Magazine in which is published drops by every month's 2nd and 4th weeks on friday, RAWs usually drop by sunday and tl chapters drop by tuesday-wednesday). This time it got an early release bc of obon-yasumi and hiroshima-nagasaki nukes commemorations. Next RAW chapter drops by friday 28th in bookstores and sunday 30th on LH Scans.

PD: i was gonna research on the meaning of that parabellum word. TY for putting it.

@MoonStoneX the appropiate description is "what a sore loser and a menhera girl who takes shit for granted instead of valuing them". She was always used to get everything she wanted on a diamond plate (looks, piano talent, friends, an actually loving, stable, wealthy and caring typical japanese family-core of mom, dad and older sister, y'know, the ideal far right wing conservative ideal family... ), but never stopped to think why she did get those things. And that's what she lost Souta to Haru. The latter knows a bit of Souta's hardships, came to value 24 yen boy's effort (the chapter 14's scene in which she realizes the weight of Souta's pennies is a direct and in-the-readers-face metaphor about valuing people for who they are, not for who they represent for them) as a consequence and took a liking to him bc of his kindness and transparency. Yuri crushed on him bc of what? Bc he was nice to her only one time at the middle high school entrance ceremony? That ain't enough. A relationship is a thing of two people and she failed to know him better. She had 2 fucking years to know him better.

BTW: menhera is a mentally ill girl "stereotype". Kanojo, Okarishimasu's Mami started the stereotype, but Yuri just took it, added real life japan issues spices and skyrocketted the menhera-ness up to eleven.

PD: those who watched the chapter in Mangakakalot, please, don't read the comments' box there. It's actually on fire and users there are really nuts after this chapter's mood whiplash moment.
PD: if next chapter is harsher than this, the bonus page should be the Portuguese Vegeta being "raped" by Portuguese Freeza scene, but with Souta instead of PT-Vegeta and Yuri as PT-Freeza.

@TheGoldenExperience he's not only a pariah, but also an "outlawer" right now. No kidding, seriously. Japan's 1956 anti-prostitution law chases customers harsher than prostitutes who engage into PIV (peepee in cunny) intercourse. The latter at least have a rehabilitation program hosted by the japanese government, but the former don't.

@J363 the latin thing is not just one word, it is an entire phrase that actually goes as; "Si vis pacem, para bellum."

Right after Souta make a wise decision, kaboom and his life now enter another down spiral.
Well if he can play it as a joke like, "what are you serious guys, my family is really poor how can I afford that? And Yuri, you saw it wrong. I just giving money back to someone I borrowed before."
But that will never happen.

@Twia Souta won't do that bc he still lacks assertiveness due to his withdrawn personality. Besides mob pressure is too strong to make a counterargument. If Souta faced Yuri alone, maybe he would've had a chance, but against a full mob...?

Possibly Yuri saw when Souta handed Haru 130 yen and she put his head between her big badonkers.

Dex-chan lover
wow this classmate thinks she is a big shot ain't she, but it's kinda realistic tho that's how far a mid schoolers could think before act, but I believe she will regret later

Dex-chan lover
i really hope mc have a strong mind there and wear it like an armor ignore all those bitch feelsbadman , guess it just how life is

hope that mc will learn something about this and dont trust the fuking bitch again

I thought that Souta would but he didn't. Though I was a bit disappointed, but I get his reasons.
Now that he has been exposed, his life is gonna turn into a hell. This will in turn effect Haru. I have a feeling that due to all this, they might end up eloping together.

YAY, BULLYING TIME! Seems like Takasaki stalked or happened to see mc and Haru enjoying togehter or she's just bitter about mc ditching her on their little date. Mother may or might not know about this but would love for that to happen haha

Users who are viewing this thread