Call of the Night - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Some super smart social guy?

Double-page supporter
realistically from that height, even if he lands on water, that dude is dead. maybe he did turn into a vampire after all.

So vampires dont have reflections. Is that specifically to mirrors? Because her reflection shows in the water of the pool.

Contributor
Just get laid already, damn.

Also, sasuga, Author-san, for making the pool guys not some unrealistic rape-keen jerks, but OK dudes that would go "Damn, lucky brat, me jealous. Don't waste it! Also he's so cute, lmao."

@ObsidianX quick history lesson. they dont have reflections in mirrors because mirrors where made of silver and silver was a pure metal and vampires where considered impure so they couldnt see them selves.

@icantnotthink my "rant" is me defending myself for being made fun of for no reason. was minding my own business until ppl were @ting me but by all means jump on the bandwagon

Dex-chan lover
Been literal months and this nice guy's still on his shit. Wow.

Group Leader
Chads at the pool wishing luck on him. Although why didn't they notice he's in middle school

I think the reflection thing is mirrors only but I dont get why the windows are a different color plus theyre in the pool so it wouldnt be completely still

Dex-chan lover
good luck lad!

And she isn't just drinking his blood, she's drinking all his confused puberty boy feelings. Kinda cool

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread