Call of the Night - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Some super smart social guy?

So many girls have done this to me so many times, doing things like talking or flirting with other guys on purpose to make me jealous. Its such a crappy thing to do and makes the guy think youre easy and that youve lost interest in him. The "excuse" is to check to see if youll chase after them but if youre doing things like that ton purpose youre not the type of person to be in a relationship period, let alone a serious one. I know its just a manga but its such a real and lame thing that happens, thankfully the pool bros killed the bad aftertaste i got. Every chapter up until now was perfect otherwise. I like monstergirls so i read stuff like this to get away from the crappy things normal girls do but it defeats the purpose if the monstergirl behaves like a shitty human.

Dex-chan lover
@zelkova remember that his feelings give a different flavor to his blood, so she kinda pulled that for that reason too.

but yeah the poolbros helped a huuge bunch with the bad aftertaste of such a dick move by her.

supportive poolbros make a nice change from what usually happens with situations like that.

@Gem-Bug I'm using it because Inio Asano is my favorite author and Punpun is my favorite story he's done. No one ever knows its Punpun unless i use him or a bruised Aiko avi. People get too caught up in his characters and dont acknowledge the overall plot enough. If i HAD to i relate to a Punpun character it'd be Sachi, which would've been obvious if you'd read my profile instead of just judging from the avi.

Dex-chan lover
@Zelkova Why would I read your profile at all? I was judging you by your whining, "poor me, a sad boi who has been so good to women but they have just broken my good-intentioned heart over and over", juxtaposed with your pic of Pun Pun at his most unstable and edgy, when he was going to murder Aiko and then kill himself. Get up on outta heeeeeeeeere

@Gem-Bug Ohhh i get it. You just lack basic reading comprehension combined with some kind of weird vendetta for one of Asano Inio's manga. I'm also not sure what you're using quotations for, seeing as i didn't say any of that. I WILL admit Ive made the mistake of engaging with someone that clearly likes to argue for the sake of arguing and i can only blame myself for being dumb enough to snatch the bait. The point of arguing/debating is to convince the other party, and that's not happening here. Tip for the next time you argue with someone: insulting them is a sure fire way to make them think they're arguing with a child, which will instantly make it difficult for them to take you seriously that point on.

Dex-chan lover
@Zelkova You're wrong, I enjoy all of Asano's works. But I will agree that you've made errors in judgement here. Like wasting entire paragraphs "arguing" with some rando on the internet who just thinks you're being a clown. But keep'em coming, I guess. Haha. 🙃

What does this vampire do to make money? This vampires only abilities are super speed, super strength (maybe), no reflection in mirrors, and blood sucking. Is she a laborer? But when does she work?

Someone is being a clown? Here, I give you this. *Hands over Certified Clown Card 🤡*

Users who are viewing this thread