Chainsaw Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 82 - A Balanced Breakfast

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the longer this manga goes, the more twist it comes
I'm kinda glad the twist is really interesting, but still, that is a lot of twist.

@ramonewa
Nice?
As in?

@readusoguiplease oh no don’t get me wrong. I’m not upset about how the story is going, I knew she was going to end up bad. Just the way it’s being done is soooooo lame. As someone who personally doesn’t like the errrr mainstream popular ones (you mention naruto and my hero, both of which I think suck) I just had higher hopes. Hopes dashed.

@w33btr4sh sigh... yeah.

Dex-chan lover
Is she nice? Is she not nice?

At this point, considering the author, I don't fucking know anymore. She could be the real big bad, she might have done all of those things to save him from something, who knows.
I'm taking the pain train to painsville and it's going to be one heck of a ride...

Fed-Kun's army
@ICYCOZY dude, he waited for Reze. He doesnt know shit about what happened to her.
I have a feeling Makima might inform him in some way though... head in the fridge, maybe?

Fed-Kun's army
So if I understand this correctly the only way he can maintain his contract/heart is to kill Makima. Does Makima want to die? Is this some convoluted demon suicide?

Makes him kill his friends, emotionally tortures him, dregs up repressed childhood trauma, promises to never let him be happy, shames him, and indentures him to a life of servitude.

"uH, mAYbe shE's DoiNg tHiS to SAvE Him oR sOmEthiNg."

@ngkn92
she was strangely nice at first.
but she grew more and more insane. but I never thought she would do that.
don't you think so

Dex-chan lover
Just lol at some trying to come up with scenarios in which Makima isn't the complete bitch she really is

Dex-chan lover
There technically shouldn't be anything stopping power from coming back to support him. There was something about devils moving between hell and earth each time they die in one; don't remember any special details, but that should definitely allow power to return.

Dex-chan lover
@ blackdirt makima is trying to break the contract between Pochita and Denji by making him miserable. The contract is about him having fun and a good life. I kinda think makima is working with other devils on her level

Users who are viewing this thread