Charming and the Beast - Ch. 8

wow..ML speaks for once lol

Wonder if og alexa hated him or its a misunderstanding

Fed-Kun's army
"If you were a beast, I wouldn't have brought you back here."
What? I'm confused. Ariel is sus as hell, and I legit don't trust any signs of positivity from her. So her saying that makes me think that if Alexa had been a beast, it means that Ariel would have been able to kill her.

please i don’t need an ariel redemption arc in my life. she’s literally a bitch. stop.

@omegaxis1 I think we can interpret that line literally and metaphorically.

OG Alexa was a beast physically, but had a docile and submissive personality. Ariel must’ve thought even tho, Alexa no longer looked like a beast, her personality was still the same. But it turns out, now with a new soul in Alexa’s body, she isn’t a beast physically but her personality is now dominant and “savage”. So Ariel is having regrets saying if she knew Alexa became a beast personality wise, Ariel wouldn’t have brought her back.

There's only been 8 chapters so we've hardly seen anything of Ariel's character. She screams thot with capital letters, but maybe there's some backstory there, who knows

Double-page supporter
Ah Prince, that's just how the cookie crumbles.

everyone is taking the ariel thing as a "villainess and heroine" type development. i would like to state that i thought this was turning into some incest yuri plotline. it just gave some really weird vibes 😐

i don’t give a flying fuck about ariel. however look at the grand duke, he’s so adorable. i can’t wait for him and alexa’s relationship to develop

Aggregator gang
i don't get what the crown prince would receive from humiliating the grand duke and setting him up to be punished...like he's a guest in your country and you want to embarrass your guests? Especially when your guest is a visiting prince who apparently is SUPER POWERFUL and DANGEROUS. Like, you wanna embarass him???? of all people???Also everyone is so surprised that alexa offered to partner with him when logically it makes sense that a princess partners up with their foreign guest out of courtesy//THE PRINCE OF A COMMANDING POWER COUNTRY like they really want to treat him so badly? when he's there in their country as a neutral party that they invite everywhere idk did i miss smth or did the manhwa not cover it in depth

@sqrt9 i think he misunderstood when she ran after he saved her at the ball, some chaps earlier. But i could be wrong 😅

--
Uwu the ML is low-key pouting hahaha 😍

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the mangaka doesn't intend to have some redemption arc for the sister. If so, I'd drop this instantly

Geez that’s one tournament I’ve never heard of. like when do you hear about one with a punishment, especially when it seems so easily rigged.

"if you were a beast I wouldn't have brought you here"
Is that a diss or like does she actually care 🤔
Diss in the sense that others might hunt her because of her appearance... Idk lol that's just what I thought

Well well well.. Ariel, I can't wait for your burial after I finish my cereal.

Ariel making me wanna throw some hands like stop being so damn aloof u gonna die anyway it makes no sense for her to show affection or even HAVE any for Alexa since if she truly cares she wouldn't have seduced Alexa's fiancee regardless. And if he fell for her on her own she would've said no, but she clearly didn't and stuck to him like glue so she clearly got sus ambitions and I'm not liking where Alexa fits in her plans.

I WANNA SEE ALEXA TAKE THE GRAND DUKE DOWN WITH HER THIGHS ... sorry that was an unholy thought continue scrolling.

Users who are viewing this thread