Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - You Know, My Mom Always Forgets the Names of Erotic Situations She Likes

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I don't see the issue. She should just read that world's version of shounen romcoms. Just like our world's shoujo/josei aimed romcoms have idealized men with innocent women etc, so should their version of shounen/seinen romcoms.

...Or she could try "reverse harems". I wonder if they're called just "harems" in that world.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Fed-Kun's army
What a brilliant comparisson between genres of fiction. It´s so real, how as young readers, it is easy to fall for delusional stories by suspending our disbelieve. It showcases how we are distinctual in gender but oblivious to especifics towards the other. And how ultimately we are very similar in certain aspects.

Considering that we have both harem and reverse harem manga IRL, there would be hardly any change whatsoever. Though I guess there's probably no manga with girl MC failing in the most strange situations and ending up with her face pushed right into a dicks of various guys... Some chapters of Tsugumomo aside.

Dex-chan lover
@Keledor I guess it just goes to show you that self insert romance for boys and girls are two sides of the same coin. I honestly don't like either too much most of the time. If the protagonist has a distinct personality, I can at least sometimes get into romance stories since I don't have to self insert, even if it's usually still unrealistic because the personality type isn't normally one that would attract a hot girl or a hot guy.
Like for example, Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu. I can just assume that the love interest has weird taste and move on with my willing suspension of disbelief.

Users who are viewing this thread