Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Eternal Necromancer

Double-page supporter
Four new servants for Dorothy coming up. The Maou will work them hard.

Great, just a few chapters to know if I will drop this or not

Double-page supporter
The next chapter determines whether most will drop the series altogether or bringing new readers in.

Dex-chan lover
I say we flay them alive then nail their limbs onto the dungeon's entrance. That should teach them not to backstab an honest party member.

Dex-chan lover
A bit of a spoiler for those worried how this "reunion" will turn out:
They get separated from each other. The Necro wasn't kidding about death by Vampire, Rose absolutely embarrasses Allen and takes him away to be a blood bag(he wakes up and his entire body is covered with bats sucking his blood), Jose runs into Licht and after talking about why Licht is alive and subsequently resurrected the Demon King and co.(he actually has the gall to act like Licht had no reason to betray humanity like this) then he attempts to teleport away but gets transferred to Faris and gets dies painfully from her Linked Damage skill, Shizuku gets sent to the Fairy sisters and gets debuffed so heavily she passes out just from straining to stand up and is delivered as another blood bag for Rose, and as for the Healer, I don't remember their fate even being mentioned in the WN but they clearly didn't make it out.
So yeah, if that is what you are looking forward to, you will enjoy the next couple of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Soooo braindead. This chapter just makes the decision to throw out/ kill Licht soooo much dumber than it already was. They "think" (yeah,. I know, these characters don't know what thinking even is) they don't need his resurrection anymore and want him gone/dead (was that the original reason to throw him out, or am I forgetting something?). Great decision! Afterwards, they still want a healer in their group, but everyone else is a "normal" healer, aka one that actually heals and doesn't fight, but they want somebody that fights but also heals their ouchies (I bet they'd scream at any potential new healer if so much as a small scratch isn't healed within the blink of an eye) and noone else but Licht would be able to do so. But they don't want Licht....

More braindeadness is shown in the way both Licht and the asshole party "thinks" about the situation they're in. For Licht, Oh humans have found out about our hideout? We don't need a plan, let's just see what happens. No need to prepared for anything. For the asshole party, they know about the detection of magic thingi but don't even want to come up with a solution, let's just Leeroy Jenkins it!
Ok, Licht could simply talk about how they don't need any special preparation to deal with the humans. They have powerful enough fighters and would probably be fine.

Double-page supporter
@blablablub one reason is the 'church' thinking Licht power is like 'necromancer', so they want to dispose him ~

well, for licht case, he want to see how powerful his new party, so having humans come to them is very welcomed...
and besides if they dead, he can just resurrect them as much as he like ~

Dude, how can you stay in a team that sells out one of their comrade?

You never know if it will be your turn next for a betrayal.... oh, they're idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread