Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Eternal Necromancer

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I don't get it at all so far.
Why does the necromancer, hailed as the hero, happily working for mc and demons like it's the most natural thing to do ?
isn't she... the hero ? We get not backstory on how she was betrayed or something to explain her mindset ?
Also, why do they just each take a floor like it's the best strategy ever in a dungeon ? Just put all your bosses at the entrance and kill everybody seriously.
And well, that little girl that can kill someone else by killing herself. Isn't it the most stupid power ever if she's in charge of 5 areas ? Cause ok, a group of adventurers comes into her area, she kills one and well... she's dead... Ok, let's go a good 5 levels lower then.
Damn, that whole thing hurts my brain. :D

Power Uploader
@Doenyon

1. She noticed Faris isn't human and accept Licht's offer. Pretty obvious that she's been betrayed by humanity just like him. Backstory is never something manga readers are too fond of, because we all want action.
2. There's something called manpower management. If you put all your best cards forward and fail to exterminate all threats, the news will spread and human will come in full-force (Pretty much the reason they were killed 100 years ago).
3. Faris' skill is Damage Reflect, that's pretty clear by now. With spirit supports, she can take out adventure's healers to cut off their HP lines and then slowly disable them one by one, all the while getting healed by her minions until they're no longer a threat.

@RonBWL also apparently from the conversation with MC, seems she somehow in the same situation as MC ( killed because of the skill). Tho make me wonder why put her in hero graveyard if she got betrayed.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just waiting for his old party to be slaughtered while they try to kill some of the demon lord subordinates only to watch the killed demons kill them after being resurrected by Licht. I mean those guys basically betrayed him even though he was the reason of their success, by leaking his skill even though they were the only people he ever trusted enough to share his secrets with. And after all that, acted as though they were the ones who did him a favor by allowing him to stay with them (Third-rate villain personality). So, I'd say, they are pretty perfect cannon-fodder/stepping-stone material for the MC. (Also, I hope that the king and his supporters, who were against the MC, also die in a similar way.)

@Doenyon

It's not that hard to understand. Admittedly there are still some parts that are unclear, there are a few hints dropping thorough chapter 2 to 4

1) Definitely something happened to Dorothy. A) When she was resurrected, she asked if Faris was a human, and since she isn't, Dorothy is happy to join MC. B) She feels pity for the people being eaten by a vampire, and she said she knows it too well. That tells us that she was killed by a vampire. Her backstory might be revealed later on so calm down and let's see how it unfolds. This is only her first appearance.

2) Faris's power is questionable. For now, she is assigned to be the last section before Aria. The reason being, she is the last resort, plus not to mention she isn't a human. We don't know who she is what yet.

3) The whole point of chapter 3 is they are lacking manpower. Ron already explained but also, Dorothy revealed something that Aria is the genuine Great Demon Lord, which tells us there might be other (minor/small) demon lords as well.

If you recall in chapter 2, the ratio of demon to human is 7:3 (or 8:2, I can't remember). So it's reasonable to assume that the demons are fighting among themselves as well.

@diojoestar809

Who knows. Maybe the king or her party left her to die and when they returned, to avoid shame or bad reputation, they claim that Dorothy sacrificed herself for humanity(?)

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly what the fuck is this? The mc personality is so bland holy shit there's literally nothing interesting about him, and that romance and harem tag is surely a mistake, i mean look at that personality dude, i swear to god if he still cares about humanity and scared of his old party when they met, i'm gonna give this 1 star if that happened

Dex-chan lover
Well, in that graveyard sure there were a lot more of "heroes" to resurrect. Even if they didnt wanna join them, they can always kill them and take them as undead LOL

I also wanna know more about MC's abilities. The asshole from his party said even tho he has the Rezz skill, he isnt a healer so he doesnt have to be weak like them, and the MC himself said that as they ranked up they (him included) unlocked new skills.
He sure dress as some kind of priest/clergyman and doesnt have any kind of physical/magical-oriented weapon, so i wonder what his other skills are gonna be or if he is gonna just gonna be a one-trick pony...

My guess is that the healer of the traitorous party is gonna be, OF FUCKING COURSE, a girl and she is gonna join the MC's hare... I mean, the Demon Lord's army.

Dex-chan lover
@norruStarbreak10
If i was to make a guess, they will get their asses handed to them by licht, then they will try to sacrifice the healer and run away, the healer will get pissed and join licht and the demon lord, and morons will come back later and get finished off for real, or the kingdom get's wind of the fact that licht is alive and puts them all to death then it moves on to phase 2.

Dex-chan lover
You are thinking too much about a manga about an OP MC who only resurrects cute girls.

Too many fucking plot holes in this shit, seriously I can’t read it without cringing at the characters and plot. I give this like 5 more chapters before it gets axed.

Next chaptet is important, I hope karma attacks the hero party and litch goes hunting but I doubt it with his personality.

Dex-chan lover
Alrighty. Karma is coming, hopefully.

Don't diss the healers man. They're your lifeline.

Users who are viewing this thread