Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Eternal Necromancer

Dex-chan lover
Should've made the necromancer retaliate or something. Missed opportunity for tension. Don't let him meet up with the party again, delay that story beat much, much later so there's more tension and bigger pay off like Arifureta.

I dont know why but... the pacing was pretty bad. Like no good moment happened yet. It just too bland.
Wasted opportunity. Bye.

i have a feeling hes gonna be a soyboy for the entire series and then just not get revenge cuz hes retarded.

Everyone in this this manga is retarded and i guess ms too for reading this shit

Dex-chan lover
They'd probably die immediately.. so time to bring down the church, then? ^^

wait the villians are getting the comopets already its a bit early isnt it? Arent we suppose to have like 100 chapters of bullshit and neighboring kingdom conflicts before the actual villains show up for their just deserts?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no... they are gonna kill the S-rank party and then enslave the girl using the necromancer, who could have seen that coming...

Dex-chan lover
500k gold? Gold must be quite worthless in that world. Still, imagine a pile of 500k gold. You'd need carts to move it.

Users who are viewing this thread