Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Eternal Necromancer

Aggregator gang
HeheheheheheheheheheheheheHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!! Get fucked traitors!!

Why would you want your healer to fight one on one? If it ever came to that then that seems to be the rest of the party's incompetence.

Dex-chan lover
Finish it quickly eh? Good luck with that. Especially since the guy with the resurrection skill you used to depend on is now helping your enemies.

Dex-chan lover
Revenge manga are fun but good lawdy do they seem to make the original party unrealistically dumb as bricks.

- let's recruit new healer

- hurr durr why supporters weak and no specialize for combat

- who am care if they become ded lmao us dying in the future with no way to heal will be fun

Like...I'm more annoyed at the author for making sub 80 IQ antagonist characters to patronize the MC with by comparison than I am the scummy old party itself.

Dex-chan lover
@SleepyDemon The way I see it, the party members are always idiots because they get spoiled by the person they kick out, thus not knowing how strong they actually are without them, causing them to be overconfident, which leads to stupidity.

Well, its not like we're meant to like any of them, so, it doesn't really matter how smart or dumb they are, as they're just plot fodder to move the story forward and give MC some sort of development or w/e.

Dex-chan lover
I can't get a grip on how fast the series has progressed or MC's aspirations at all. They need to spend more time developing the characters and their motivations lol.

The designs of the characters are pretty cool, it's just their personality or "character" is lacking way too much.

@osqmu no no make em suffer, slowly, like first get defeated and be driven back et etc a long a nd painfull ruin with the end death

Group Leader
@jackty89 yeah but quickly

make the deaths satisfying like in fukushuu o no koinegau or whatever that was called-

Dex-chan lover
i mean i have 0 fear for everyone, even if they didnt have the plot armor, the mc can literally keep resurrecting them, and he has auto-raise on himself, the only thing we have to fear is just torture or rape

Fed-Kun's army
Well, here comes your awaited revenge. Also, seems like our Ms. Necromancer died by the hands of a vampire or knew someone close who died by one.

Users who are viewing this thread