Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 192 - The criminal offences of a villainess -- The birth of a demoness

What a shame, i rather like nanako in the beginning, power and greed sure change people

Thank you so much for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
tbh cant su luxia just murk the girl and her own system can take her away without facing any legal consequences? and if she faces retribution such as injury or smth after doing so, as long as she completes the mission her system will recall her and she'll be fine, right? or does permanently ridding of nanako not equate to getting rid of the conquerer system? either way! im curious as to what'll happen

thank you for the chapter!! :D

Is it me, or did the art style suddenly take a leap upwards in quality? The last arc felt like the artist was drawing worse than usual, and now the quality seems back up to what it was before the last arc. Did the artist have a ghost-artist filling in to do the work of the last arc?

Also, I have a hard time seeing the original Nanako as mediocre. The only difference is the longer hair and the makeup, which is something she could have done without a system. I guess it's because of the art style - even mediocre women look very cute.

I'm very excited for this new arc! It seems promising! I wonder if the system also brainwashes the male targets? Because if a guy is married or has a girlfriend, while some might cheat, it feels a bit unbelievable that Nanako manages to seduce every single target. Aren't there any guys who are uninterested because despite her beauty, her personality isn't compatible with what they want? Or simply because they're married and have already found love? The only explanation is that there is some sort of brainwashing linked to Nanako's system's abilities.

can anyone send me the link to the novel? it doesn't have to be a translation I just want to read ahead

@Seshat my personal theory is that this uses assistants because author also has another series and that they didn't like the last arc very much which is perfectly valid, that arc was trash.

New arc hype!!! I’m so excited to read what happens next!

It’s funny seeing the ‘love conquest’ trope be shown how toxic it can be. Since I’ve never enjoyed those stories.

This arc is interesting at the start. Time to collect more chapters. See you in 2 months.

I love when the story takes place in the modern era compared to some other arcs (I still like them tho)
Imma wait until the whole arc is translated. Just gonna have to wait for a long while no biggie
032bbf7de8b5be6aa946bfcab50af6e2.jpg

Ooooh an arc based on a sentient otome game world. Didn’t see that coming

Aggregator gang
Oooo this looks so interesting. Also imagine pissing off so many women that their combined hatred literally transcends dimensions LMAO

I'm loving the set up for this arc!
It's going to be interesting to see how it'll play out!

Users who are viewing this thread