Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 61 - Elegant Socialite: Coming to Provoke

So we gonna have a fight between a simple transmigrated girl with the OP system user? This sounds like it’ll be an interesting fight! I think with the current cover, Su Luxia is probably going to change her appearance and than make the male lead regret everything as well as punish the transmigration for almost sending the world into ruin.

I think this is going to be an interesting take on transmigration stories! Most of them changes the story but I haven’t seen one where they changed the story too much and cause the world to end. It’s an unique take on this genre.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so it's supposed to be a a happy ending story until a transmigrated girl ruins it. No wonder they call for emergency back up.
And I just realized she's only doing support for second female characters.

this gonna be intersting since they gonna collude and fighting each other.
MC vs Another
they use different term of isekai = transimigated.
whole buch of new idea to put, and nice plot, since we can put another isekai, once is finished new arc coming, such lovely idea.

@Akaze yeah, I think she’s gonna use her system cheats to make herself look like the current cover. Nothing concrete yet, but I have a big feeling she would do that.

Oh wow, this volume has 3 covers, how many chapters is this one, lol

@Noggin that just means its promising :) the first one is really long and good too, but on the other hand the superstar one was kinda short n a little shitty

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
Doesn’t feel too different from the first one. Instead of someone that went back and time and knows everything that’ll happen, we have a transmigrated that’s knows everything that’ll happen.

Even if she's transmigrated and super entitled and wants the male mc who THE FUCK when visiting someone's house for the first time demands to move all the furniture around

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wish she would stay chubby and middle aged. But based on the front page, she'll probably turn 20 years old again, get taller and lose all that weight overnight.

Users who are viewing this thread