Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 62 - Elegant Socialite: Rich Women Are Fearless

And people call millennails weak. I wish I could take a day off work cause I got I'll from being so upset

The thing that bothers me the most is that the husband actually brings home the transmigrators and allows her to openly insult the wife in the wife's own home yet the wife isn't allowed to make even the slightest insinuation without public retaliation from the husband.

The relationship is long over. Justice shall be done.

Double-page supporter
I wish she didn't use the diet pill. It would've been nice seeing a fat femme fatale.

Dex-chan lover
She’s pretty cute how she is tbh. I get that it would be easier to use the diet pill, but it would be so dope if she didn’t. The showgirl is acting like Luxia’s looks make her unredeemable, so if Luxia brought them to ruin while looking the same, it would be even more humiliating for the showgirl. Having said that, most of these worlds seem to be the type that heavily value beauty. So the diet pill would grant her more power, more options, and more people to exploit (via pity or looks) for her revenge. Not to mention that bystanders would be like “he left Luxia for a showgirl? What a POS.”

bastard really said he hoped she died because it would be simpler for him.. fuck off

Users who are viewing this thread