Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 75 - Elegant Socialite: Maniac That Pushes The Blame Away

Aaah so short, im dying to know if she will reallt be that dumb to try to jump. Also first time being early. Its 4 AM and no sleep is slowly killing me

Dex-chan lover
Oh pls spoil me this one

Edit: @Koel Thank so so much! And loved the keikaku >:)

Does she think she would still alive after jumping down there? She thinks someone would hear her yelling when she falls? Bitch, you probably die first before you finish yelling shits.

If its only one or two stories she has a high chance of living unless she lands on her head or smth

Dex-chan lover
She will be dead first before has a chance to yell them anything..

What a smart plan, i rate it 117/117

@lexy

She threatens to jump/blackmail them unless Luxia and Liang Qun divorce and Luxia agrees to the divorce after maxing out his affection meter. Bai Ting thinks she's won because she only made them divorce out of spite, no longer having any feelings for Liang Qun, but it is all
keikaku-doori-death-note.png

Aggregator gang
Lol anyone else notice the knife had blood on it one moment and then miraculously none the next?
I wonder if the author was planning to have Su Luxia get injured, but then changed her mind without fixing that scene....

Edit: @Miyuki
You are totally right. The husband is the one who got injured! Doesn't change the fact that when White Rose picks up the knife again, the blood is suddenly gone though XD

Fed-Kun's army
Bai Ting, you haven't suffered enough. That husband hasn't suffered enough either, so don't die!

Dex-chan lover
That's...uh...a plan, I guess?

Leaving the logistics of actually pulling it off aside, it's a pretty...crude plan, isn't it?

"Come to the rooftop, or else!"
"Haha! Now that you're here, I can frame you!"

I guess this definitely captures the average intelligence level of a transmigrator though. She acts cocky without it being justified, decides that she's the protagonist without it being justified, and thinks she's smarter than she really is.

xu doesn't want to stay married to this cheater so if that girl says he has to marry her as the only wife or else she will play right into Xu's plan

Dex-chan lover
Even if she threw the knife at their feet to blame them why would they just leave it there? thats the worst plan ever

Users who are viewing this thread