Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 78 - Elegant Socialite: White Moonlight Arrives

She is in a drama, she wants to watch some drama - what's wrong with that?

Dex-chan lover
i hope the marshal and xioawei also come watch the ensuing drama.... it will be all the more fun to see 😈

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translations!!!

luxia is really out here spectating the mess she orchestrated what a boss lmao also xiaowei is so cool ugh!

Dex-chan lover
@rlackbabbit
this arc will only end when you can taste the despair

and then i will despair, for the next arc won't be courtesan su

Dex-chan lover
I wish I had a timeline for this arc. A while a go everyone was talking about Xiaowei dying in a plane crash, but then Luxia somehow avoided it by having Xiaowei return earlier, so has there been some flashbacks along the way that I didn't clue in on, or is there some shenanigans.

@Okuu
She divorces her husband earlier than the original story (the TV show) and also finds a way to invite Xiaowei back before her timely death. In the original, Xiaowei dies from a plane crash during her flight home from Germany, but because this time she came home earlier and on a different flight, she survives.

Dex-chan lover
@AshAshley Ah so I'd just gotten mixed up by the references to the original plot. It seemed like the plane crash bit was backstory that had already happened by the time Luxia entered the setting.

Users who are viewing this thread