Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 83 - Elegant Socialite: Luring the snake into the hole

Oh come on. This arc is finished, just put the last nail in the coffin please.

Dex-chan lover
@fuyuhakai
Yeah ugh, this arc wasn't particularly impressive either. The first arc with her turning into the defacto ruler and empress was amazing. Hopefully the next one isn't so lame as this arc is.

Fed-Kun's army
This guy at one point did like the original Luxia so I kind of feel bad for him for losing even a means of living. I'm sure he'd do better without his mom.

This arc keeps draaaaagging on! The others were much more inventive than this!

Dex-chan lover
For me at least, until bai ting really, and I mean reaaaalllyyy learns her lesson, this can go on a bit more~

I love it. she's a master manipulator and knows how to pull a long con.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, you're not worthy at all in any kind of way... XDDD Still waiting for the revengr against the cheating ex. That can't possibly be all yet

Really? This is my favorite arc actually.
It’s much more complex and nuanced than the few previous ones. Although first arc was pretty good too (second best), but it was way too short.

Dex-chan lover
man i still really like this arc, even though others think it's too long. i like that there are more and more parties involved, and that the main antagonist bai ting is also someone who has a bit more knowledge than your typical female lead of a romance story, being a transmigrated girl. i'm always excited to see what su luxia comes up with to deal the most devastating and satisfying blow to the cheating jerks 😁

Dex-chan lover
I'm still totally into this arc, so once again, I have no idea what people are complaining about. Keikaku-ing all the way. We still need to stick these two assholes together so they can suffer as a team.

This Bai Ting is still ridiculous in so many ways. The sheer delusion to hear that the general likes her instead of his canonical love interest and react with: "I KNEW IT."
Or the unironic claim that he'll realize his love if he just..hallucinates?

This is my favorite arc besides the movie queen one. I didn’t much care for the vampire arc and the empress arc was just okay for me.

Shadow Madness is nice enough to put the title of the arc in the chapter name so you guys don’t have to keep reading if y’all are really fed up until the new arc starts.

Also, thanks translators for your hard work ^^

Dex-chan lover
20 chapters of an 80-chapter, 4-arc series thus far seems par for the course but this really has taken a long time.

Edit: Probably because my favourite arc has been the shortest so far. (But not by much)

Dex-chan lover
does he deserve a second chance? mix thoughts with that... but story wise it might be good too.

Argh, I'm starting to pity the ex-husband now... The original drama had him with his wife, everything is ruined now that Bai Ting is around. 😅

Wasn't the brother planning to do something about the cheating bastard? I hope that plot line isn't completely dropped.

is it bad that im actually feeling kind of bad for the ex-husband lol like yeah he's a cheating bastard & still doesnt deserve to get back with luxia but also he was completely manipulated by bai ting. maybe i should shut up because hes only nice to her now that shes skinny & he doesnt have anything left which makes him so pitiful

There should only be a few chapters left of this arc!
I personally really like this arc so I'm looking forward to how they resolve everything more than to it ending lol

Users who are viewing this thread