Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 85 - Elegant Socialite: Scum only deserve spending the rest of their lives with each other

Well, that was a bit meh, but okay. As for System having a cute human form, nice! Can't wait on finding out the next assignment!

I’m more happy about the little hamster being a human. He’s pretty cute!

So I guess this arc now has ended and we’ll be entering a new arc, the school one right?

Dex-chan lover
I would have been so mad is she got the chance to go back, no she deserves to be here suffering with the cheating ex

Double-page supporter
I love my girl Su Lüxia, but this arc felt like it could have ended on a more satisfying note a few chapters ago. But still, satisfying over all! Can't wait to see where they go next

The ending to this arc was truly unsatisfying for how long it was but I'm glad it's finally over

Aaahhhh. I love this so much. I’m sooo o excited for the next arc!!! Thank you so much for the update❤️❤️❤️❤️

Aggregator gang
Seeing him cry in true repentance makes me want to forgive him.... BUT! Why did they never address his physical abuse!? He feels terrible about cheating, sure, I get that... But it's like he doesn't care that he struck her! Wasn't that head-wound what killed the actual host? Why is there no repentance for that!?

Because this world is in a time where they are just barely outlawing murdering people that get in your way? That would make sense... But I really wished this would be addressed T-T

Edit: @Kriztheotaku You are right haha. He did mention raising a hand in a list of his wrongdoings. It was so brief that I didn't even notice it lol. I feel like I can forgive him now, as fickle as that may seem! He is truly sorry for every mistake he has made! And he is determined to suffer for them. Completely forgiven in my book.

And now I'm ready for something new!! Bring on the new world and the new Su Luxia :)

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, I felt this ending is pretty fucking complete. Spending a lifetime stuck in a transmigration doing menial labour and being impoverished is way better a comeuppance than offing her and sending her to jump into another story to enjoy. The husband has also been so thoroughly done over that he's finally become a rather decent person, even if it's because his mind is kind of broken.

Compared to orchestrating people's deaths, possibly in an unnecessarily elaborate manner, this ending is far more skilful because she made sure neither of them escaped being put in their place through suicide. They must live with their failure.

This was the weakest story. It started good, but started losing stamina when the friend came back, for me.
Well, I hope the next world is better~

Aggregator gang
@okuu I agree. Not all revenge is best served with a bloody knife. Sometimes the long game is more important. Heh.

Users who are viewing this thread