Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 86 - That Girl's Damn Wild -- The first entrance

Aggregator gang
Another world, another set of aggravatingly cruel characters.
Only one chapter in and I can barely wait to see how this batch of garbage is punished!

Double-page supporter
oof, school settings are rough, especially when bullying is involved. lookin forward to seeing su luxia plot her schemes and take down the scum!!

So how is he a cheating bastard? I mean they weren’t a couple, so technically he didn’t cheat.

will the whole class/school suffer I wonder? still of course bullying in a Korean school setting would be this over the top. I wonder if she'll go back a couple of days like she did when she became the actress.

The "author" of the latest story most be really good or really bad. Like how can you make two terrible people willing to watch someone die and feel nothing into a "sweet" story

Dex-chan lover
@Raha He isn't cheating, but he is a scum for sure. 😂
Remember that her mission is to fix second lead female chara, regardless of whether there's relationship or not.

I'm so thankful she has the same name in every arc lol, I get so easily confused

Aggregator gang
Wow, I hate school bullying, the snotty brats who don't know their damn places dare to abuse someone's precious children. But now, Su Luxia jumped off the roof, how will the esteemed hostess survive... well, never mind, she has the most useful hamster (guinea pig?) anyway 😂

Oh, I hate HS bullying settings too. So irrational. And I fucking hate Korean media so much... I'll be very happy to see it deconstructed in this beautiful manhua.

Maybe the guy lead her on and played her into confessing... which is why it's considered as "cheating"? Otherwise, the guy must have played her into a secret relationship and dumped her publicly.

@Raha I guess he cheated her by pretending to be her friend or pretending to be nice to her when in fact he's not. To cheat someone you don't need to be in a relationship.

I hate fl like Pu Xiaozhen. She's crazy and stupid. Wth is wrong with the og novel author's brain, making her the fl and torturing others. Luckily the revenge for this arc is so satisfying. Someone like Pu Xiaozhen does not deserve a sweet romance or happy ending at all.

Users who are viewing this thread