Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 86 - That Girl's Damn Wild -- The first entrance

Aggregator gang
Huh, just about every CN story I've read where a Chinese child is in a foreign school, they get bullied. I feel like there's some subtle propaganda going on there....

As for the rest, HS dramas have the most outrageous unrealistic bullying. Where are the teachers? Parents? Even the janitor or security guards? You think every student would go along with high level bullying? Especially when they all have phone and could post the bullying online????????

the ending is the male lead Min Mingzhe become crazy , because our FMC transfer his memmorry original timeline where he saw su luxia die from suicide then make him only the one who knew her while everyone already know she die from suicide

Dex-chan lover
Good lord, I was wondering who the female lead was this entire chapter. It felt like Luxia would fit the bill more than anyone-or maybe the bully victim she tattled to save at least.

It's the damn bully? That one that felt nothing after driving a girl to suicide? Jesus. Who's writing all these trashy novels?
Fortunately, our esteemed host hates school bullies the most, apparently, so we can look forward to some good catharsis.

@draw2much I can actually believe that the bullying gets this bad, based on what I know of school cultures in various countries. Especially in societies that put value on society over the individual. If someone has to suffer so everyone can pretend nothing's wrong, that's...more acceptable than is actually acceptable.
There's naturally exaggeration sometimes, but probably not as much as we would hope.

My God
This is jst the first chapter of new arc and I already hate the ML so much. Poor Luxia

Someone pls tell me that things wont be going well for all those scums. *needs spoiler"

Fed-Kun's army
damn ngl same lu xia bullying is so petty and disgraceful that its like ughhh

@draw2much idk man its definitely realistic bc kids do commit suicide from bullying globally?? and kids are doing it bc shit like this happens or it gets this bad and lets all be honest schools dont do much unless it involves them getting into legal trouble
not all bullying is like this, but there are def cases of it getting to this pt

Yes, good, good, let the hate flow through you.

@draw2much Huh…propaganda? the american kid got bullied in my high school years ago. The french kid too. Sure, it's anecdotal evidence. But you are overestimating people too much. Remember, there are assholes everywhere.

This series is honey. Seeing Luxia crushing theses scums is so satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed the god-awful novel premise. If a manga popped up here about a female lead who bullies another girl to suicide, feels no remorse afterward, then hooks up with the related love interest in a "sweet bad turns good" story, people would just be review-bombing it.

Oh wow, a whole world of scumbags.... Su Luxia's going to have so much fun i figure. A scum ML, a scum FL and even scum side fodder and background mobs.

Let's percolate the hate so we can savor the cluster-slapping to come for all the scum

@JackofSpades216 i totally agree. Thankfully we only have this and the epic Su Luxia to shit all over such a stupid premise.

Ah, a whole world that is full of scum. Our queen Su Luxia gotta have so much fun crushing these bastards.

Group Leader
Every time these pussies that commit suicide. I would've just killed them.

Fed-Kun's army
Do we get an ML for this one? If so, I'd like nerdy one. lol
Also like some have said, the premise of that novel sucks. People hate a heroine that's a bully. I'm pretty sure that book would've done badly was it truly published in our world.

Aggregator gang
I think quite a few of you missed my point. Bullying absolutely happens, as does suicide because of it. However USUALLY bullying is done in places *adults can't see* or in ways that *adults won't count as very important* (social media). "Death by a thousand cuts", essentially. It's extremely rare to find a scenario where physical violence and harassment between students is both visible to adults and tolerated by adults. Even in "low income" schools where fights are more frequent, adults don't just sit by and twiddle their thumbs. (They will call the police and students will get suspended.)

High School Dramas involving bullying rarely properly showcase what bullying actually involves and why children end up committing suicide because of it. Usually they're ridiculously over the top to the point of being frustrating AND hilarious at the same time. That's why when I see a HSD with realistic bullying in it I'm super surprised.

Also it might not be propaganda, just straight Chinese prejudice. It seems like going to college overseas is a mark of a wealthy family but having children go through foreign school systems seems to be subtly looked down on. And it doesn't matter the location of the school (like how in this case it's a Korean school with some Chinese students), there's this sense that not being educated in the "Motherland" is unhealthy to kids. You don't have to believe me, I've just read enough Chinese novels at this point to notice the trend.

In five incarnation, luxia always become somewhat wealthy character
If you have money, you can retaliate

I just realize the cute lady in uniform laying in grass cover is from this arc

Users who are viewing this thread