Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 98 - That girl’s damn wild -- Entrance of an unbelievably cliche female supporting lead

The perspective in some of those panels made the blue haired girl look giant. Then I just imagined Su getting a giant girlfriend in this arc in order to flex even harder on the antagonists.

What’s up with most of these arcs revolving around money? Who the fuck bullies someone because they’re poor? Is this a real thing in China or something? Please help I’m so confused.

Fed-Kun's army
@MooseNucle i mean thats just classism, plain and simple. its all over the world, not just china cause even america has that. if youve gone to a public school then someone def got bullied for being poor, hell even private schools had bullying bc of class. im more surprised that youre surprised about it lmao what kinda life did you live that you havent seen this???

@chuchuchoerry my home town was, and still is, a piece of shit, so if us more privileged kids acted like that we wouldn’t have had any friends. My group of friends came from all walks of life. Sports helped with that too. We just really didn’t give a fart as long as you weren’t some weird ass. And we were still nice to the weird asses, we just didn’t do stuff with them outside of class. This arc is just over the top to me. I still love it though, hella entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
Why does that last scene feel like a deal with the devil?

Yeah, people can find any excuse to be assholes to each other. It's like some kind of social compulsion.

"Some weird stench"
Did anyone else go "BUT BREAD SMELLS SUPER NICE THOUGH!"?

Lel. She gave someone who clearly hates her a blank check and didn't expect to be robbed blind?

@MooseNucle Unfortunately real people. Because of district borders I just barely made it into the districts assigned to a high school in a more upper class neighbourhood instead of the average one near my house. I once went to a classmates house for a group project and she lived in a house that had to be worth at least a million dollars. The neighbourhood around the school was mostly like that. There were kids at the school who often made fun of one of our sister schools for being the poor kids' school where all the "trailer trash" went because it was known to be an area where many of the residents lived in trailer parks. No other reason to hate on the school and its students, just because they were poor. :/

Dex-chan lover
Kids pick on each other because they are shorter, taller, fatter, thinner, too anti-social, too friendly, too shy, too confident, too rich, too poor, different nationalities...

Just depends on whether they grow out of the "they're different from us, let's pick on them" phase.

@Psychronia actually, breads can smell nice, there are even fancy bakery specialized in bread making. And no, I'm not talking about those long bread (bagutte) or those bread pieces used in a sandwich for the west, I'm talking about the asian-type, they are selling pretty much everywhere here in Viet Nam; foreingers also seem to like it very much.

Aggregator gang
"...coincidentally, she goes to the same school!"

...what? Why did MC have to go through all that sneaking around to get her phone number if it turns out she was just a few hallways and flights of stairs away the whole time? Also why did MC do all that sneaking around to get her number of their first encounter with each other was gonna be face-to-face?

Aggregator gang
So..... I've been thinking they've been in China all this time..... but in the beginning Su Luxia's parents kept talking about going back to Korea....
I'm confused.... This is definitely a Chinese Manhua, right? Are they pretending that she's infiltrated a Korean story or something???

@lilspacebunny thanks. I totally forgot about that!

Users who are viewing this thread