Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 102 - That girl’s damn wild -- Female lead turned evil

YEAH baby! The FL is completely broken and its about time the ML gets the same treatment. The sister is nice I guess but I can't take it man, seeing the MC with the ML makes me wanna puke so hard.

you would think that after the initial beating greeting she got from the Host, the FL would've known to keep her distance or at least be more cautious, instead she went the other way and just got more and more crazy with her ideas against the Host

@NineTails I think that maybe it's because of the novelty. Like, it's something so different than the average novel that maybe some people like it for being different. I think this type of novel with a villain as MC exists since the 19th century but I can't remember any name.

Novel FL in "original" timeline looks like copy of Ning Xueluo from Full Marks Hidden Marriage. Can it be count as a plagiarism?

Thank you for your hard work ^^

I have had trouble hating the ML in this one. I guess his greatest sin is not helping those in need even though he can.

Dex-chan lover
*Sees student council room in Korean
- well, the setting is supposed to be "transfer students in a Korean school"

*Sees school name in Chinese
- ?!?!?!?!

@marsbars
"He who desires, but acts not, breed pestilence"

If someone witness a crime/ evil-doing taking place, and chose not to take action (stop them/ calling the authority etc), then they're only as good as the criminal. I'm also pretty sure there are laws in most countries that punish people like that too; cause in essence, they are indirectly helping the crime by not doing anything.

Shuying is too cute, I wonder how she's going to react after her brother gets trashed.
Because he's definitely on her hitlist.

Right?

@Isekailoverrr my point is that they are under age ...i think since the legal age is 18 and above and they mentioned before that the white haired girl should show when they are at their 3rd year but suluxia made come much more earlier

Double-page supporter
Okay so the ML was almost cute with our Host this chapter, like I can kind of see how a romance would play out with him...if he hadn't been too cool to stop a sexual assault or do anything about it.

At least his sister is cute.

Fed-Kun's army
Man how quickly the opinions of the comments change. When he was first introduced everyone absolutely despised the ML. Now I see people saying they start to like him. Literally nothing has changed, he's still a proud arrogant asshole who only cares about his own amusement. Just because he's wooing Su Luxia doesn't mean he's suddenly a decent character. I really hope Luxia sticks by her promise to fuck him up.

Wait...the title says stories should be about cheating men. Why is it a school bullying story? Is Min the cheating man? But he technically wasn't in a relationship with the OP right....

Dex-chan lover
@skilodracus: Oh, people still hate him, but are worried that his darkest traits would be dismissed because of "kyuut & hawt" like in other stories (ex. Beatrice). But I have the impression that there will be no mercy.

@Asbolus: Actually HE'S a cheating man. In the first chap he says that he accepted pre!Luxia's confession for s*its and giggles, fully knowing that the other girl (his girlfriend) will target her. And when pre!Luxia asked him for help he cruelly tossed her aside, which drove pre!Luxia to her suicide. So yes, there are reasons for Luxia's intervention.

Users who are viewing this thread