Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 98 - That girl’s damn wild -- Entrance of an unbelievably cliche female supporting lead

Dex-chan lover
Too bad she's not Bi, I feel like the MC could seduce half the women she interacts with lol

@sinkingship until you unlock the info it is hidden. Isnt it like that in any normal game or novel?

The real question is, if female lead Pu had this info, why hadnt she bullied her already.

Dex-chan lover
@noctowld That's what I mean. Fresh and baking bread smells fantastic, so it's positively silly to associate that with "a stench".

@4sarah1212 Reread the beginning of the arc in ch 86. It's a chinese manhua, but in the beginning of the arc, they mentioned that the setting takes place in a korean high school. Su Luxia plays a chinese exchange student. idk why all the other characters still have chinese names tho other than just the author's laziness lmao

@chuchuchoerry I'm in Australia and I haven't heard of anyone in my public school being bullied for being poor, if anything people go around saying "I'm so poor" jokingly. I used to think that all these stories revolving around classism were exaggerated for drama as well, guess I was naive. Obviously now I know they're actually situations which are pretty prevalent in society.

I can't help but imagine a female succubus whispering into the victim's ear at this point...

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous
we have no idea. the only female character who was ever a viable option was white moonlight from the last arc, and it was crucial for her to be with wei

every other female has either been the female antagonist or a horrendous mother

Fed-Kun's army
@asdfghjkk12 i hope my comment didnt offend or caused distress! if it did, im sorry, i have a hard time expressing myself so sometimes it comes across as mean >.< as for public school, mine was weird as hell cause you had the poorest poor kids from the projects attending then you got kids with summer houses and personal planes in there too. its a pretty big city but its very divided from the poors to the rich. ive found that kids who jokingly say "im so poor" or "im broke as hell" a lot are the mid-class and rich kids who make jokes about how they dont have enough money to do something cause they already spent it all doing something else (personally speaking, im considered working poor so when i say im broke, im deadass broke).

and this is definitely hella exaggerated, no way in hell that a poor kid hitting a rich kid wouldnt end in some sort of suspension even if in public school since its mostly the rich kids parents that are in pta and has connections to the school district (this actually happened in my high school so...) but yeah it takes elements of reality and just... shoots it with steroids to make the stories more entertaining and fun because otherwise it would be depressing as hell

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka True there's been no explicit statement to the contrary, I just figured it was implied considering her desire for a male harem, and I personally doubt the morality of other female characters would stop her from taking them on as lovers should she express a desire to do so, "compatibility" be damned, not that I'm saying any of this is likely mind you.

Double-page supporter
How is every single chapter's ending a good transition to the same credits page? Like, every single time it seems to fit enough to make me think I'm still reading the chapter itself.

*Gives blank cheque and tells them to write out whatever.*
*Blank cheque is filled out with an absurd amount.*

*shocked pikachu face*

HAHAHHA luxia is so evil she deducated all the money from that asshole's bank 😂

This arc is so weird. The fl is the villain. While su is a bg char. Usually second fl or villain have strong qualities for a reason but she still manages to fully transform anyway. Oh yah she is a cheat char. But the fl is obviously a villain wouldn't that make her not the fl

Users who are viewing this thread