Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 101 - That girl’s damn wild --Turn of fate

Dex-chan lover
Ah...sweet sweet tears. I'd actually feel bad for her from how pitiful she looks if she wasn't an abhorrent and disgusting piece of shit of a human being.

Don't worry. You can definitely count on the male lead. He will consistently and reliably be a piece of shit to everyone because he's just better, apparently.

Little sis is good. I feel bad for the Han family since it feels like nobody wants to be their daughter.

Fed-Kun's army
@Okuu Same. From what little we saw of them, they seemed like nice people. To have the daughter they raised be gone without a word and have their biological daughter be like that, I feel quite sorry for them.

Group Leader
as gratifying as reading this arc can be i'll be patiently waiting for the next arc to begin because i'm kinda getting... bored with it... :'S

LMAO the line the ML uses "You're no different from the old Su Luxia", where have I heard that before? From male leads talking to exposed evil schemers about redeemed characters! Su Luxia was never a scheming court lady, and Xiaozheng was always mean-spirited; it feels surreal to hear that line from him. I suppose it really drives home his twisted values- he just hates powerless people, it seems. Ok Captain Rich,,,,, smh

Fed-Kun's army
@Azure_1802 It depends on if she ditches her adoptive family or not. Currently it looks favorable, but since this world is a Mary Sue one, I can't tell yet.

Aggregator gang
@LazyDays: from the raw
they don't show much about the real daughter and her family, only about how crazy the MarySue fake rich girl would be
but i don't think she will abandon her parents.

I still have yet to figure out what the male lead’s problem is. He and the mean blue haired girl deserve each other. His little sister seems nice for now.

I don't think what the mc did was alright because it is a pretty horrible that she revealed that the antagonist was adopted. The worst thing that you could tell someone is that they are adopted when it is actually true.

LOL so it’s fine that Pu Xiaozhen wrist was broken...because she’s not blood-related?? I love how logical consequences aren’t a thing in this manhua X’D

Dex-chan lover
So uh.... how does the MC get away with punishment by saying "your daughter was switched at birth"? Was it a case of "they were so flabbergasted and off-put that they somehow forgot?"

Users who are viewing this thread