Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 102 - That girl’s damn wild -- Female lead turned evil

Dex-chan lover
@Asbolus
as is the case for most of the arcs, the cheating has already taken place, like @Korvalus said. He strung her along and then pretended nothing ever happened. The only cheating that didn't take place before agent su takes over is the actress one, where (iirc) he just treats her well and leads her on, but then sets her up to get raped. I don't think they were in a relationship before that (because he didn't want to get caught by his fiancee?? I think?)

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka Nope, the actress one they were already in a relationship, had been for a while, that's how he even got as far as he did acting wise at this point in the story and why she followed him to the room where he trapped her.

So it was double cheating for that one.

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth
my bad, i thought that might be the case

well, i mean, she only seems to choose stories with cheaters, so it makes sense that they're all already cheaters

bring back courtesan su, best su

Su luxia is such a queen. I can't wait kind of suffering she has planned for mingzhe and shaozen. I hope she fucks them both up. Mingzhe is still naturally a horrible and manipulative guy

Dex-chan lover
What a brutal translation group, the groups notes are literally a bloody beat down lmao.

Contributor
Once again, the credits are a perfect fit with the ending of the chapter.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You must be crazy to clench your fist hard enough to mke yourself bleed and then punch a hard wall with it.

Double-page supporter
I really wonder how Xiaozhen would've "redeemed" herself in the original novel, since she has such a high immunity to learning form her mistakes.

Group Leader
Lol aren’t they high school kids? Where did wine come to play on this?

I must say for a high school drama the events doesn’t feel very high school at all lol

Fed-Kun's army
lol even the highschool name isn't korean... why even make it a korean highschool?

Users who are viewing this thread