Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 107 - This Feng Wushuang -- Sorrowful little Junior Sister eating bento online

Dex-chan lover
Cover art reminds me of Jintsuu. Story seems to be the first where nobody is out and out detestable.

Also I'm reading way too many spiritual cultivation manhua.

Dex-chan lover
YYEEEESSSS IT'S A CULTIVATION NOVEL THIS TIME!!!!! i literally just finished reading a nearly 400ch xianxia novel this past week, so now i won't get confused over xianxia conventions/tropes 😁 also it's so funny how averse to romance su luxia is, tho it makes sense considering her whole m.o. thanks for the update~~~

Fed-Kun's army
I'm definitely going to be a little disappointed if she doesn't handle the demons as well. Especially, the guy that killed the original Su Luxia for this arc.

This is the only one that is similar to the first story about the Emperor/Empress and the Vampire arc as in It didn't "go back in time" our MC just took over the body where the original Su Luxia died. I wonder, what makes her choose the time/location of "taking over" them. System makes the choice?

Su Luxia: "This story was never finished in the first place? That could cause problems. If it shakes apart, the characters could be warped beyond recognition."
System: "Don't worry about it. The chances of that are a million to one. Just focus on winning the male lead's love from your rivals."
Su Luxia: "The female leads are bad people, but the male lead isn't a bastard this time. That's even more frustrating."

Last arc had characters showing up long before they should have. I'd bet that the System is way too optimistic about this story's integrity and that things will go off the rails soon.

Thank you for your hard work ^^ I forgot the new arc was starting this weekend.

Am I the only one who thinks the male lead is kind of a jerk though? A few words from that white lotus and he doesn’t even check on his junior sister even though he’s stronger than her.

Legit, her description of how the author develop romance for hundreds of scene and then don’t know where to take the story LITERALLY describe every wuxia story out there (or at the VERY least, most of what I’ve read)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Shouldn't that whip be super heavy? Maybe it's not steel, but some light metal.
I'm going to need some explaining, because i am not understanding this world as well as the previous ones, probably because this is the most chinese story and i'm not used to chinese traditions and culture.

YESSSSSSSS!

Now, I'm cool with the demon guy. His character and actions make sense. But the ML shouldn't have left his junior sister behind like that, so I can't wait to see him get his ass kicked.

Fed-Kun's army
oooh this is gonna be exciting i can tell! i have such a love/hate with these cultivation stories sometimes that i end dropping most of them 😬i hope she does an analysis like on this world like she the previous one on why so may of these stories get so annoying

YES!! These cultivation stories are often so frustrating lol. I hope we get to see Luxia be a badass!

Ooh a cultivation novel! I have mix feelings because they are the longest the Chinese novels and I usually get disinterested in them after a while. Anyway, I’m pretty excited to see what Su Luxia would do here. And also the fact that’s it’s incomplete means that she’ll be in charge of the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread