Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 108 - This Feng Wushuang -- Love starts from a name

Fed-Kun's army
I mean this guy ain't a cheating bastard, pretty much the up standing, wuxia characters you find, however thanks to the FL's fuck up the original body owner died, so yeah she has to be held accountable, but she isn't vicious like the rest of the other bitches we had and Su really doesn't like his type ha ? (maybe because at the end of the day Su luxia is the scheming type and the morally upstanding are usual oppose to that), this dude literal only crime was falling in love with someone borned under a bad luck star and the FL should probably wear a yellow helmet for safety measures.

Dex-chan lover
god thank u shadow madness for updating this consistently cause i find this comic so damn entertaining!!!!

The art style wasn't really pleasing to me at first especially with the sort of quality webtoons usually have, however the stories have won me over. In quick transmigration novels it's usually just nonsensical, brutal, rapey, dub-con romance but Su Luxia's actions and motive and just the freaking pain she enacts on everyone is admirable and fun to read. Hopefully this new storyline will be just as heartrending for the ml as the last one was.

I have to admit I'm generally unfamiliar with the genre this arc is parodying so I'm a bit confused as to some of the setting details. Hopefully I don't get left in the dust here and can pick it up as we go along.

Hmm I don't really hate this ML. It just looks like his IQ dropped because of the FL's halo. Did I miss something because he doesn't really seem like a cheating bastard considering he and the original host weren't a thing and she didn't confess to him.

@asdfghjkk12
Judging from the previous chapter it seems that this world's story was left incomplete.
The FL was getting involved with the demons and then the novel's writer was unsure of how to continue the story.
I'm guessing at this point, the character Luxia took control of had feelings for him but he was too smitten by the FL.
So, yeah, as you put it, it seems his IQ dropped because of the FL's halo and he began to see Luxia's insistence for the FL to take responsibility for her actions as her being jealous or something.

pretty much the fl puts herself in dumb af situations that end up causing some real damage to the poor mob characters but the ml always cleans after her and so she never faces any real consequences. hate those kind of characters but I dont know if this worlds second fl is really justified in needing revenge on the fl of this world since no bullying or scheming against her was shown so far.🤔

@Domo the only thing that i can see so far as being counted as scheming.. maybe? is that slight moment when the ml was concerned about luxia taking to long and worrying something happened, when the fl suddenly interjected that she was in pain and ml ignored his worries and took the fl the rest of the way to the mountain o-o (kinda like those villainess cliche's where they hug the guy and are all like "oooh it hurts i cant stand carry me the rest of the way" which then causes the ml's to ignore whoever they were interacting with before which is usually the mc..) but idk i get the feeling this "fl" is kinda like that socialite story one (in the way that she's only nice to ml) but i could be wrong

I think the "cheating" comes in when he left the original host to fend of the demons. It's like betraying your comrades during a mission.

But this ML is still quite nice but he's too blinded by FL's halo. It's just that the whole plot is all over the place and characterization suffered.

I think I'm gonna put this on hold again. I really want to binge read this arc. It's very entertaining.

If that woman isnt secretly evil working for someone else releasing all those demons i dont have a clue, you cant be that stupid to release so many

Dex-chan lover
This fl is gross no wonder they couldn't finish the novel, probably got tons of hate

Users who are viewing this thread