Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 115 - This Feng Wushuang -- the definition of goddess of benevolence

Damn I appreciate the shit out of Su doing the hard callout on all those other series that handwave all the death and suffering a villain causes with a sob story. The MC doesn't get to nullify all the pain of others just became they're a named character.

DAMN. I just realized a loophole in other wuxia novel after i read this. On what basis the female lead can forgive a murderer when she is an anybody of the victim. woaahh tersadardiriku :")

Fed-Kun's army
The most hurtful fact is... That these kind of novels exists in reality... and i once loved these stories.. :'))

If you know CN novel titled Quick Transmigration: Cannon Fodder counterattack, there was this arc where the whole original plot is sooo facepalming but a CN drama with the exact story actually exists.. lol XD

I wish there would be a tool to change the FL appearance so she would experience what happened to the victims first hand then we will see if she would still forgive him.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Bamboo rat? Seems accurate.

Fed-Kun's army
@maddery
The real CN drama was titled "xin yue ge ge". Ning Shu (our MC) Transmigrated in to the body of the legal wife. XD

Contributor
Blame not the one-dimensional simpleton, for she's not at fault that her very self was crafted by a mind full of idiocy.

This chapter is basically a criticism on plotholes for villain redemption arcs of every story written

Aggregator gang
Wow, she really has a point. "No good deeds go unpunished, no act of charity goes un-resented~" makes me think of that song from Wicked haha. Kindness without true consideration for everyone involved is just ignorance wrapped up in niceties... Deep. And scary to think about. It would be super easy to make that mistake I feel like.

And of course I'm reading the side story 😍
I still can't believe that the fluffball could have been a handsome man but Luxia made him into that bamboo eating.... whatever he is..... instead XD

Users who are viewing this thread