Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 121 - This Feng Wushuang -- Yet another host on the verge of emerging

Dex-chan lover
@twilightspirits Judging by the prequel I don't think so. Her opponent was just a higher-levelled host and the ML of that story seems to be taken for a ride like a chump.

Double-page supporter
So gonna join the system or die? That magical aids with drain was still the best finding he took. Author put so much plot hole obviously if protagonist is smart enough he gonna evade this shitty world.

Turns out Jing Chen is the root of all evil in this novel... He is the main villain and all the characters even the FL and Demon (sub villain) were just pawns in his plan.

lmao, it's just like some character gain enlightement and realized that his world is incomplete huh lmaoo

Alright aspiring authors, this is why RESEARCH is important. Don't want your character to gain sentience and realize your flaws and plot holes right 😂

It's pretty fitting that the character who gained meta-sentience is from a cultivation world. After all, they cultivate to gain enlightenment about the world they live in. Too bad that his enlightenment was the fact that his world is a shitty third-rate novel.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA This one is great! I'm sorry to judge this arc so quickly and saying it that this one is boring, I wasn't expecting this kinda twist

By the way, if we consider meta-knowledge as enlightenment, then I guess Su Luxia would be the classic Immortal revered by all cultivators in Wuxia novels. After all, She lived for thousands of years, practically omnipotent with the system, came from a "higher realm" and hops to other worlds easily, so experienced with people that she controls any kind of scenario she met so easily, etc. The only difference is that she's not as murder-happy as those Immortals, but that's exactly why she's a Host, not an Immortal.

The biggest revelation: A Host emerges when a character realizes their world is fictional and breaks free from them?

Users who are viewing this thread