Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 134 - I have a date with the taoist master -- The fall of the heart

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
here it comes, the calm before the storm!!! i wonder what the hell the taoist palace is gonna do to xiaoling and our xiaxia... also seeing his moms face crying made me cry too (damn i miss my gramma so much...)

Awww this was so cute. I’m glad we got a happy ending for the ghost and his mother. I’m glad their redeeming this female lead. It’s a nice change of pace.

But boy do you have a way to go if your only at 50% completion.

Thank you do translating this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for the bad flag to appear, or am I just making the flag appear by writing about it?

Dex-chan lover
Alright I'll take everything about the Taoist back. This could get upsetting when Su Luxia decides to leave.

Man, how many people have the Taoist organization harmed in their omission of the truth? The FL's master obviously knows that not all ghosts are malicious; this must have been going on for a looooooooong time. Viva la revolution, girlfriend(s). Kick his ass.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the sacrifice of the ghost is really what her master says its for or its for something else like powering them up or blocking the good ghosts from doing justice on the bad taoist masters.

Out of all the OP things Su Luxia has done throughout I've never seen anything as OP as her oscar-winning god tier acting skills. I can barely even feel that this is our usual queen...

Double-page supporter
Love this arc! its so different from the ones we've had thus far. Thank you for the TL!

Users who are viewing this thread