Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 140 - I have a date with the taoist master -- Belief Shattered

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the system is well intentioned or not, Su Luxia's examiner or boss was pretty mean in the prequel but here the superior / boss seemed to encourage Su Luxia to be nice.

I kinda feel guilty the FM is hiding her identity now. I kinda want her to to tell the Taoist, but I also think such a reckless move will not help and only hinder.

Fed-Kun's army
fuckin hell gaydies, we are winning tonight!!! straights go home! this is a gays only event! (/s, in case some of yall get real twisted)

Gays stay winning, we stan a paranormal couple

If they pull a "surprise!!! They were just best friends!!!" on us I'll 👁👄👁

@thunderbuggs I’m pretty sure they’re just friends. It’s stated a couple chapters back (I think?) on how the taoist lady never had close relations and then best girl came and did her thing. It’s sad but we can still appreciate the friendship :(

@CimmicaCocoa this comic originated from China I think? Which is why I think it's staying at "just friend" level. Their authorities does not like yuri or yaoi stuff.

But really, after spoiling myself, I'm just gonna say, "Stay tune".

Double-page supporter
@MildrinthLongtime If authorities can't see they can't say a thing xD or you know basically just one susceptible official say a word and news say gov angry.

Users who are viewing this thread