Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 144 - I have a date with the taoist master -- I am Su Lüxia

Dex-chan lover
@practicallyuseful Maybe, that's supposed to buy some time, but it isn't explaining about pain or anything, so I assumed is to delay the absorption of her spirit or something.

Dex-chan lover
lolol. plot armor to the rescue, takes away the anxiety but this is to be expected of our Boss lady.

Dex-chan lover
That's some real swagger from a powerless ghost. As expected of Su Luxia.

Poor Female Lead is being thrown for a loop and a half.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, why does she know about system maintence 5 months before ceremony now??? Like didn't she learn about it not long before ceremony?

@Saeko LMFAOOOOOOO thats basically 99.9% of the chinese manhua plots. The fact that they even romanticize abuse, neglect, and being imprisoned by their “handsome lover”all for the sake of love. The one night stand is probably some trademark LMAO. Now I learn to avoid plots starting with one night stand because it really is bad excuse for male lead to get attached. I just cringe

When this arc started I felt like it wouldn’t be too great, since I hated the cultivation arc before this. Boy I was so wrong. Glad that I still read every update. I think this arc is my favorite now.

@darekpawlo, Maintenance was scheduled to last 165 days, so there was a timeskip between when it started and the ceremony. Su Luxia just prepped like the champ she is.

Ooo, exchanged his life from being a master into an actual lord in the underworld. I’d say it was a good choice.

Don't mind me: I'm just wondering which one of them will be joining the chat group of cheating b*stards 🤣🤣🤣

@Miyono-chan that was already dealt with within 2-3 chapters in the beginning of this arc. It was the guy who made her a vengeful spirit to begin with

Users who are viewing this thread